Why can’t I sign into fifa 23 EA server on new Xbox series X

Discus and support Why can’t I sign into fifa 23 EA server on new Xbox series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have just bought a new Xbox series X, upgrading from an Xbox one, but now I can’t sign into the ea server on fifa 23. I have tried all the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oliver Higgins-So, Aug 7, 2023.

1. Why can’t I sign into fifa 23 EA server on new Xbox series X

I have just bought a new Xbox series X, upgrading from an Xbox one, but now I can’t sign into the ea server on fifa 23. I have tried all the troubleshooting I can find but it still isn’t working. Any help would be great, thanks

:)

Oliver Higgins-So, Aug 7, 2023
  2. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Hi Oliver,

I’m Anirban and I’ll be happy to help you.

Currently I saw that the EA severs are down so I suggest you to wait for atleast 48hours and see how it goes.

Kind regards
  3. ALEXS557 Win User

Hi I'm an Xbox ambassador, I'm not an employee of microsfot or Xbox.

I've gone ahead and taken a look at server statuses for fifa 23, the servers appear to currently be down. There is nothing that can be done as it is up to EA to fix the issues.

If you have any question let me know
  4. RainingRoses Win User

FIFA points

Hi Hannah,

Yes, it actually is possible to transfer your FIFA points as explained in this guide:

Can I transfer my FIFA Points from FIFA 22 to FIFA 23? - EA Help

So redeem the code in FIFA 22 (if you haven’t already), then sign in to FIFA 23 on console or PC and you should have the option to transfer it. Just be sure to keep in mind (noted in the guide):

1. You can only transfer FIFA Points from FIFA 22 to FIFA 23 on the same console family.
      • For example, you can transfer FIFA Points from FIFA 22 to FIFA 23 on Xbox Series X | S, but you can’t transfer your Points from FIFA 22 on Xbox Series X | S to FIFA 23 on PlayStation 5.
    2. The transfer is not reversible. You can’t move FIFA Points back to FIFA 22 once you transfer them.
      • What if I’m an EA Play member? If you play FIFA 23 on EA Play and transfer your Points but don’t buy the full game, you won’t get your Points back on FIFA 22.
    You unfortunately can’t cancel or return digital gift cards/download codes from Argos, and this is the same for most retailers:

Help & FAQs - Can I cancel my digital download? - Argos

Additional support resources for FIFA 23 are included here:

FIFA 23 - EA Help

If you need assistance with the transfer or have any additional questions regarding FIFA specifically, I’d recommend to post on the official FIFA 23 Community Forums or contact EA Support directly (live chat or request a call back).

You can also reach out to EA Support on Twitter @EAHelp - they accept DMs.

Hope this helps.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Can I play with my friends on fifa same gen but old version

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

According to EA:

"You will be able to match up with and against other players based on the version of FIFA 23 that you are playing."

This means that you will be able to play with an Xbox Series X player if they're also using the FIFA 23 Xbox One version of the game. If they're using or playing the Xbox Series X|S version of FIFA 23 and you're on Xbox One, it will not be possible.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/news/fifa-23-dual...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  6. EarthTerror604 Win User

error code 0x83860012

I tried both a backward compatible game as red dead redemption and the new gen versions of NHL 23 and fifa 23 on the series x version
Thema:

1. Why can’t I sign into fifa 23 EA server on new Xbox series X - Similar Threads - Why can’t sign

2. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  3. Why can’t I sign in to my new Xbox series X?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I sign in to my new Xbox series X?: My fiance bought me an Xbox series X for Christmas this last year and I finally got to setting it up, only for the console to not allow me to sign in to my account. I click the sign in button,...
  4. Why do I get the alert of “you can’t migrate your gta online profile while it’s signed in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I get the alert of “you can’t migrate your gta online profile while it’s signed in...: Don’t know how to sign out of old gen to migrate to enhanced gen e8f7a5ad-75f5-49c7-b061-036d6283af5a
  5. Why can’t I play left 4 dead 2 ? It keeps saying “ you must be signed in to a gamer profile...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play left 4 dead 2 ? It keeps saying “ you must be signed in to a gamer profile...: I’ve done power cycle my Xbox one , redownloaded my profile. It’s done this before but I didn’t even know how to fix it then , it just started working again after I gave up . If anyone knows...
  6. Why can’t I sign in on my xbox series x ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I sign in on my xbox series x ?: I can’t sign in to my account on the series x. When I press make me account it loads for about 10 seconds and then it takes me back to the home menu. 160c9954-4811-446e-9a4c-0da8f70cc098
  7. Why Can’t I Sign the Xbox Ambassador Pledge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can’t I Sign the Xbox Ambassador Pledge?: Why Can’t I Sign the Xbox Ambassador Pledge? So, I’ve met the criteria for signing up to the Xbox Ambassador Program, but once the “view the Xbox Ambassador Pledge”-window redirects me to the...
  8. why can’t i sign in?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can’t i sign in?: can’t sign into my brand new series X after set up 144bdb20-6f7d-48f0-aa29-bf37773f0456
  9. Why can’t I sign in to my Xbox live on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I sign in to my Xbox live on my Xbox 360: When trying to sign in all it does is take me to the Avatar selection screen when I get on my profile it just signs me out anyone got a fix? 5a3e9102-1903-439d-b065-d95093dd6d82
  10. Why can’t I sign in on minecraft ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I sign in on minecraft ps4: I’m trying to sign into minecraft using my Microsoft account which should’ve been connected but it says there is no account with that username and then on minecraft it says I have to sign in using...