why cant i sign in on xbox live?

Discus and support why cant i sign in on xbox live? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i cannot sign in on my console. why not? 56ebaa89-7c7c-4f1b-a24f-55aa30449f22 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DOVEY150, Jan 2, 2024.

1. DOVEY150
    DOVEY150 Guest

i cannot sign in on my console. why not?

:)

DOVEY150, Jan 2, 2024
  2. Resenwuh Win User
  3. Resenwuh Win User

Connected to the internet but can't connect to Xbox Live

4. Resenwuh Win User
  5. Notorious BDB Win User

0x80a40019 can't connect to live

6. AxeL Platinum Win User

I cannot sign in to Xbox live due to the error Code: 800705B4

Yeah I still can't sign in to xbox live and I don't know why. It looks like everything fine but I still cant sign in could you help me please
Thema:

1. why cant i sign in on xbox live? - Similar Threads - why cant sign

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward: Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i checked. However my xbox messages me that i can...
  5. Why cant i sign into my Microsoft acc on Ps4 Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i sign into my Microsoft acc on Ps4 Minecraft?: Im trying to join a friends realm and saw that i was not signed in, i signed in but it just said there was an error and didnt sign me in. I tried it again and it said that the account was already...
  6. Why cant I sign into xbox app windows 10?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I sign into xbox app windows 10?: I already know the issue, was wondering if you could provide a solution. When attempting to sign into the xbox app on Windows 10 it doesn't let me sign in, instead it returns to the xbox app home...
  7. Why cant i sign into my account on xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i sign into my account on xbox 360: I was on my xbox one trying to play an xbox 360 game. When i try to sign into my account the email associated with my account does not work. Somebody please help me i have just spent 15 dollars on...
  8. Why cant i choose gamertag in order to sign in ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i choose gamertag in order to sign in ?: i cannot choose the gamertag 32c3388c-767a-418f-a77c-860d2b5e8457
  9. Why cant I sign up for xbox live on my xbox 360 console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I sign up for xbox live on my xbox 360 console: I just wanna know a solution to the sign up problem on my xbox 360 .... I'm struggling to sign up to xbox live and it keeps referring me to xbox.com/support for more info but I'm not finding any...
  10. Why cant I sign in to my x box accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I sign in to my x box accounts?: Hi, a couple of days ago my son had problems trying to load his game on his x box, as it was slow to load he signed out and then tried to sign in to my account on his x box. He then got the...