Why can’t I sign in on minecraft ps4

Discus and support Why can’t I sign in on minecraft ps4 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’m trying to sign into minecraft using my Microsoft account which should’ve been connected but it says there is no account with that username and then... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AC_0210, Jul 9, 2023.

1. AC_0210
    AC_0210 Guest

I’m trying to sign into minecraft using my Microsoft account which should’ve been connected but it says there is no account with that username and then on minecraft it says I have to sign in using the same username as before (which is the username that it doesn’t recognise) I haven’t deleted my account or anything like that so it shouldn’t say there’s no associated Microsoft account

:)

AC_0210, Jul 9, 2023
  2. AC_0210 Win User

I’ve tried different emails and my phone but i have 2 emails for different accounts my phone is connected to one of those
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hello there, AC. May I know if you don’t remember receiving a security notification from Microsoft in a previously registered security email address or phone number about changes made to your account?

Or if you have registered a phone number or email address as an alternative way to sign in, could I know if you tried to use that information instead of your current email address?
  4. AC_0210 Win User

It’s the same as if I was to try sign in on minecraft it says ‘cannot find username’ or ‘there is no account with this username’ even though there should be because I haven’t deleted it
  5. WattyNuela Win User

Hello AC_0210, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I would like to confirm, may I know if you're able to log on to your Microsoft account by clicking below:

https://account.microsoft.com/profile

If negative, what message are you seeing when trying to do it?

As a reminder, please avoid sharing your email address or personal information, in the forums, and we as independent advisors, no one is capable to review it.
  6. WattyNuela Win User

Based on all this information, I’m afraid to say that your account has been compromised.

In situations like these, the recommended action is trying to recover the account by using the Microsoft interactive guide:

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

As a reminder, please notice that no one at Microsoft can view, change the account details or send password reset links for you, this is for security policies
Thema:

1. Why can’t I sign in on minecraft ps4 - Similar Threads - Why can’t sign

2. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  3. Why can’t I sign in to my new Xbox series X?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I sign in to my new Xbox series X?: My fiance bought me an Xbox series X for Christmas this last year and I finally got to setting it up, only for the console to not allow me to sign in to my account. I click the sign in button,...
  4. Why do I get the alert of “you can’t migrate your gta online profile while it’s signed in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I get the alert of “you can’t migrate your gta online profile while it’s signed in...: Don’t know how to sign out of old gen to migrate to enhanced gen e8f7a5ad-75f5-49c7-b061-036d6283af5a
  5. Why can’t I play left 4 dead 2 ? It keeps saying “ you must be signed in to a gamer profile...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play left 4 dead 2 ? It keeps saying “ you must be signed in to a gamer profile...: I’ve done power cycle my Xbox one , redownloaded my profile. It’s done this before but I didn’t even know how to fix it then , it just started working again after I gave up . If anyone knows...
  6. Why can’t I sign in on my xbox series x ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I sign in on my xbox series x ?: I can’t sign in to my account on the series x. When I press make me account it loads for about 10 seconds and then it takes me back to the home menu. 160c9954-4811-446e-9a4c-0da8f70cc098
  7. Why Can’t I Sign the Xbox Ambassador Pledge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can’t I Sign the Xbox Ambassador Pledge?: Why Can’t I Sign the Xbox Ambassador Pledge? So, I’ve met the criteria for signing up to the Xbox Ambassador Program, but once the “view the Xbox Ambassador Pledge”-window redirects me to the...
  8. Why can’t I sign into fifa 23 EA server on new Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I sign into fifa 23 EA server on new Xbox series X: I have just bought a new Xbox series X, upgrading from an Xbox one, but now I can’t sign into the ea server on fifa 23. I have tried all the troubleshooting I can find but it still isn’t working....
  9. why can’t i sign in?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can’t i sign in?: can’t sign into my brand new series X after set up 144bdb20-6f7d-48f0-aa29-bf37773f0456
  10. Why can’t I sign in to my Xbox live on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I sign in to my Xbox live on my Xbox 360: When trying to sign in all it does is take me to the Avatar selection screen when I get on my profile it just signs me out anyone got a fix? 5a3e9102-1903-439d-b065-d95093dd6d82