Why can't I shoot with my mouse on dayz. keyboard moves the player fine not had this...

Discus and support Why can't I shoot with my mouse on dayz. keyboard moves the player fine not had this... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Help with getting mouse to shoot and aim in dayz 242baeb4-e508-4abe-92ee-de034bfe9c54 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michael Cornell1, Oct 8, 2023.

1. Why can't I shoot with my mouse on dayz. keyboard moves the player fine not had this...

Help with getting mouse to shoot and aim in dayz

:)

Michael Cornell1, Oct 8, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Why can't I shoot with my mouse on dayz. keyboard moves the player fine not had this problem before but can't seem to get mouse to shoot or bring scope up

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Here are a few tips to troubleshoot your game:
    1. Check for known issues.
    2. Restart the game.
    3. Power cycle your machine.
    4. Test your network connection.
    5. Try using a different profile.
    6. Remove and re-add your profile.
    7. Clear the local save and resync with the cloud.

For more details on the above kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-solution

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  3. SomakuJinchi Win User

Why can't I shoot with my mouse on dayz. keyboard moves the player fine not had this problem before but can't seem to get mouse to shoot or bring scope up

Help with getting mouse to shoot and aim in dayz
    It’s come to my knowledge that they’re aware of the bug and haven’t said anything publicly yet or about a fix. They also have a massive overstock of old controller stock.

Make a connection. It’s easier than Sudoku.
  4. ��Big Mack�� Win User

keyboard not working with xbox

You have to look at what games support keyboard and mouse. For example, the game I play is called DayZ and it gives yoy the option to join a server with keyboard and mouse so that means you just have to find a game that enables keyboard and mouse. I would
    just look up online which games support keyboard and mouse.
  5. Nkredable000 Win User

mouse and keyboard not working in game! plz help!

hi, im not playing DayZ through the steam app, im playing it through the xbox app with game pass cloud gaming etc. when i go to play the game the initial start screen comes up to where you got "play" "options" etc etc and if i go to options and enable mouse and keyboard it will put another cursor in the middle of the screen in game of the xbox app and my cursor that i can move doesn't work for the game at all in any of the menus, neither does the keyboard. would i need to disable steam still? PLEASE help ik this is prolly confusing but i dont know to much about PC's and would just like to play DayZ with mouse and keyboard
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Mouse and Keyboard makes controllers obsolete

Keyboard & mouse support is coming soon.

Players using a controller will not be put into games with players using a keyboard/mouse & vice versa unless they choose to.

Other than RTS games I can't stand using a keyboard/mouse to play games with,much prefer a controller.
Thema:

Why can't I shoot with my mouse on dayz. keyboard moves the player fine not had this...

1. Why can't I shoot with my mouse on dayz. keyboard moves the player fine not had this... - Similar Threads - Why can't shoot

2. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  3. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  4. Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?: It's been happening since the day before I posted this. Anytime I try to watch a video on 720p and above stops and lags horribly. Even on ads it lags. ccbcd827-1b3e-4eec-b7cd-da298ea6865f
  5. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  6. Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?: I bought the digital version of black ops 2 and I can't join my friends online game sessions for black ops 2 zombies. I've read countless post with people with the same exact issue and no one can...
  7. Why can't I play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play online: I can't sign in to Xbox plus there is other issue that happened it was dragon ball Sparking zero does not appear in the store what is going on abf0550b-4ad5-4bcb-9146-e7b273b17096
  8. Why can't my console connect to the internet properly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my console connect to the internet properly?: I have an Xbox Series X that will not connect to the internet, wireless or wired. I've tried to reset both, unplug and replug all cords, allowed the router and console to sit for 5-10 minutes off...
  9. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  10. Why can't I play games on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play games on my Xbox?: I have an Xbox series S btw when I click on a game it doesn't launch it and gives me a grey screen for a couple of seconds, then goes back to the home screen. I've searched online and tried...