why cant I share a capture on game dvr

Discus and support why cant I share a capture on game dvr in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why cant I share a capture a recently made being 4:51 seconds b3cdf5f2-775f-41e6-8c69-18fb38c64423 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ReHaB x UnioN, Feb 18, 2016.

1. why cant I share a capture on game dvr

why cant I share a capture a recently made being 4:51 seconds

:)

ReHaB x UnioN, Feb 18, 2016
  2. Why Can't I Delete Captures While Using Xbox.com?

While using the microsoft website, clicking xbox, logging in to my xbox dashboard, selecting view captures, I can not delete DVR captures despite having the trash barrel icon on the video. Also I cant delete captures using the mobile
    app either.

Does anyone know why this is happening?

HailCaesar01481, Feb 18, 2016
  3. DylanFin2018
    DylanFin2018 Guest
    Videos not appearing in OneDrive

I am trying to share a game capture to One Drive however despite the capture saying ‘successful upoad’ on the Xbox, it doesn’t appear in the OneDrive folder. All that appears to have happened is a folder being created on OneDrive called ‘Xbox game DVR’.
    This folder however, is empty. I have changed the permissions to allow sharing to One Drive but this has not fixed it.... please help!

DylanFin2018, Feb 18, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there ReHaB x UnioN.

What happens when you attempt to share a Game Clip? Do you get an error message?

Mister Maka, Feb 19, 2016
  5. Do you have Gold? If you don't have Gold you can't save to your feed. But if you can't save to OneDrive or on your console, then I heard from some of the staff here that that is a glitch and MS has developers looking to fix that.

Btw, I'm having problems saving captures as well. (T-T )

AgithaSeesYou, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there ReHaB x UnioN.

What happens when you attempt to share a Game Clip? Do you get an error message?
  7. AgithaSeesYou Win User

Do you have Gold? If you don't have Gold you can't save to your feed. But if you can't save to OneDrive or on your console, then I heard from some of the staff here that that is a glitch and MS has developers looking to fix that.

Btw, I'm having problems saving captures as well. (T-T )
  8. SammyVS Win User

How do I unbind the share button on my xbox controller?

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you, mate?

Sadly, so far it is not possible to disable this button but a workaround that might help you is to disable the GAME DVR.

To disable Xbox Game DVR on your Xbox One, hit the Xbox button and head to Settings. Joystick down to ‘Preferences, then select ‘Capture & share’. Toggle the first option, ‘Allow game captures’, from ‘Captures by me or games’ to ‘Don’t capture’ to disable Xbox Game DVR. Alternatively, you can toggle this option to ‘Captures by me’.
  9. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox live captures on pc

Hey Jason!

Thanks for reaching out to us today. Game clips on Xbox are recorded, edited, and shared from the Game DVR feature associated to the Upload Studio app. The Upload Studio app is the only way to upload and share clips that you recorded from Xbox or Xbox on
    Windows 10.

As of right now, I don't think there is a way to convert or transfer your recorded files that are captured using your internal graphics card. All clips are captured using the Game DVR feature and then edited and shared from Upload Studio.

Look over our
    Game DVR and Upload Studio on Xbox One
    article online that goes over how to record and share clips on Xbox.

Hope this helps!
  10. Paul A. Smith Win User

Twitch Integration

Thema:

1. why cant I share a capture on game dvr - Similar Threads - why cant share

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward: Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i checked. However my xbox messages me that i can...
  5. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  6. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...
  7. Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?: I have literally done every trick in the book at this point. Ive unlinked and relinked my discord account like 10 times, factory reset my xbox with the games and apps not touched 3 times, reset...
  8. Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...: I can't stream on my xbox one X, I have tried to logging out of my twitch and my xbox account on my xbox, it didn't work 97eeeb71-4d6c-46f5-8043-5867f8452a39
  9. why cant i find the share clips button

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why cant i find the share clips button: hey i tried and succeeded a couple days ago at sharing a clip with my friend but now all of a sudden the copy link/ share button is nowhere to be seen i have no clue why because everything else...
  10. Hi, i have a question on why I cant share my Clips even though they’re uploaded to the xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, i have a question on why I cant share my Clips even though they’re uploaded to the xbox...: My clips say they’re uploaded to the xbox network but it wont let me share them to any of my friends. Can you help? dc1bb65e-8f41-4ed8-95d1-8bee962774d7