why cant i set a custom profile picture im old anof

Discus and support why cant i set a custom profile picture im old anof in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i cant set a profile picture on my xbox and people keep sayng that there is a maintments goinng on 840e9a1e-cc9c-4d21-b3ba-0656be207092 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SethBerry2, May 19, 2020.

1. SethBerry2
    SethBerry2 Guest

i cant set a profile picture on my xbox and people keep sayng that there is a maintments goinng on

:)

SethBerry2, May 19, 2020
  2. Zenosos Win User

Hi SethBerry2,

this feature has been disabled due to current situations, a full statement can be read at https://beta.support.xbox.com/ for more information and keep an eye on the page for further
    updates in the coming weeks to months.
  3. SailormoonGirl6 Win User

Hey Buddy.. It will take some time to get it fixed.. Be very patient my friend, I too is on the same list with you. XBox Tech Team will get it fixed give it a month or two. Their too many new gamers login on xbox and new xbox gamers network Everyone is
    on keeping the XBox Live stable and running strong..
  4. KatyBlohm Win User

[PSA] Custom Gamer Picture & Custom Club Pics and Backgrounds Update: They Back!

yea so stupid whats going on over there why cant we change our own customized profile pictures
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Can not upload a new pic in console companion

Hello atsfsteam,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to change your profile picture. Are you trying to use a custom image? We have a thread on the front page of the Xbox forums that explains more about the

inability to use a custom image on your profile picture
    . We hope this information helps
    atsfsteam!
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Profielfoto -[Translation - Profile picture]

Hello Dylano,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to change your profile picture. Are you trying to use a custom image? We have a thread on the front page of the Xbox forums that explains more about the

inability to use a custom image on your profile picture
    . We hope this information helps
    Dylano!
Thema:

1. why cant i set a custom profile picture im old anof - Similar Threads - why cant set

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward: Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i checked. However my xbox messages me that i can...
  5. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  6. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...
  7. Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...: my names luis, ive read a thread with this same question, ive read through your reply and followed all the steps but the issue still persists, ive checked for updates checked my input and output,...
  8. Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...: Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings are correct on both Xbox And Gamebar apps. 55f7c922-c262-49e4-953a-00e5707288ec
  9. why cant i access all of my setting for xbox one system privacy security all of them

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i access all of my setting for xbox one system privacy security all of them: my system has been taken over by my spouse it updates by its self in some password screens it has guest in top left everyday i am trying to fix the attack on my profile and system even my...
  10. why cant i use looking for group even after my settings are correct?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why cant i use looking for group even after my settings are correct?: i havent been able to use looking for groups for so long now and i recently found the "issue" inside of the settings but even after fixing it, im still not able to use looking for group. anyway on...