Why can’t I sent messages to my friends in the Xbox app, I barely message on there

Discus and support Why can’t I sent messages to my friends in the Xbox app, I barely message on there in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hmmmm …ok well as the question states I don’t message people much and now I can’t send messages on the app..don’t know what else to say?... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Tiki Sykes, Jan 29, 2024.

1. Tiki Sykes
    Tiki Sykes Guest

Why can’t I sent messages to my friends in the Xbox app, I barely message on there

Hmmmm …ok well as the question states I don’t message people much and now I can’t send messages on the app..don’t know what else to say?

:)

Tiki Sykes, Jan 29, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Tiki. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Can you describe this problem in more detail, please?

- What device are you using?

- What happens when you try to send messages? Are you getting any errors?

- Have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far to fix this issue such as reinstalling the app or restarting your device?

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

XBOX Messaging is broken

4. XBF Crystal P Win User

xbox live messaging

5. XBF Leonzo G Win User

6. GDN Gianniplay Win User

Why i cant sent message to my friend !!

Thema:

1. Why can’t I sent messages to my friends in the Xbox app, I barely message on there - Similar Threads - Why can’t sent

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  4. Why can’t I access Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I access Xbox at all?: My sister has a Microsoft account and can log into Minecraft just fine, but when I try to access anything else Xbox related it just signs me out. I know this isn’t an internet issue because I...
  5. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  6. Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...: So what’s happening here 7ed89430-0298-4b16-a1d1-f59db3a60805
  7. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  8. Why can’t I talk to people through my Xbox after I went through a suspension, it was...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I talk to people through my Xbox after I went through a suspension, it was...: Got comms banned waited till I was un banned and I still can’t speak to people a41bc0f5-01be-4c3d-922a-f89eda451e3b
  9. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  10. Why can’t I see photos sent to me. I am over 18 and they still say restricted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I see photos sent to me. I am over 18 and they still say restricted.: It says the are inappropriate when they aren’t and I can’t view them but my settings say I can see all content de77221d-7d45-4a8d-97fe-2c2dfa0b01c4