Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward

Discus and support Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Xoacl, Jun 21, 2024 at 5:32 PM.

1. Xoacl
    Xoacl Guest

Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i checked. However my xbox messages me that i can redeem a 50 dollar gift card every time i purchase but everytime i check on any device or appliance it is not listed among the other rewards so its not a refresh points issue then what is it?

:)

2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Xoacl, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

In this situation, it will be necessary for you to communicate directly with the Microsoft Rewards Support team so that they can assist you. They are the only ones who have the ability to help with this type of issue as they manage the Microsoft Rewards program and ensure its proper functioning.

You can reach out to them through the following link:

https://rewards.bing.com/support

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players. This means we do not have access to any accounts or information about other users.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Saeleth Win User

Using a computer monitor instead of a television

I cant see why not, but also cant see why you would want to. Honestly, I would say go for the gold and grab yourself a 50" TCL 4k HDR tv on Amazon. Its a little over $300 and its amazing, I use it with my XBox One X and everything looks spectacular.
  4. Papi Chai✔️💯 Win User

I have two different currencies on my microsoft balance they arre both in usd but i cant purchase anything because they are different why didnt they join

So ur saying i wasted 50 dollars and i cant use it on my xbox wow

Because no matter how much i change my region and store region it wont work
  5. C4 MADNESS Win User

Did not Receive Points in February Promo

why cant I have Xbox live rewards I cant operate whit it
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox stole my money!

Normally what they would do to reimburse you would be to just add the 50 dollars to your MS account balance have you checked that to see if there was 50 dollars added to your account?
Thema:

1. Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward - Similar Threads - Why cant dollar

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  5. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...
  6. Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?: I have literally done every trick in the book at this point. Ive unlinked and relinked my discord account like 10 times, factory reset my xbox with the games and apps not touched 3 times, reset...
  7. Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...: I can't stream on my xbox one X, I have tried to logging out of my twitch and my xbox account on my xbox, it didn't work 97eeeb71-4d6c-46f5-8043-5867f8452a39
  8. why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this: I previously had the Xbox one s, but yesterday bought the Xbox series s as an upgrade to be able to play ncaa football coming out in July. My issue is that I can no longer play rainbow six siege...
  9. Why cant my wireless internet connect when its IPv4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant my wireless internet connect when its IPv4: So a year or two ago i go a new xbox series s (no disk) when i signed in i connected to the internet. Before that i had a different internet but after the new router was put in by spectrum it was...
  10. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...