Why cant I see my Xbox gamepass quests

Discus and support Why cant I see my Xbox gamepass quests in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just got a brand new Xbox series s and it came with three months of gamepass ultimate. So I went to see what quests I had but it keeps saying “try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Arihant Das, Jan 2, 2024.

1. Arihant Das
    Arihant Das Guest

I just got a brand new Xbox series s and it came with three months of gamepass ultimate. So I went to see what quests I had but it keeps saying “try again later, we can’t check for quests now. I really hope this is fixed soon because this has been happening to me for a few months.

:)

Arihant Das, Jan 2, 2024
  2. Vardagul Win User

Hi Arihant! My name is Darhlene and I'm more than happy to help you out!

According to Francia J., An Xbox Ambassador | Independent Advisor; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ven-if-i/7f417a3b-7f99-4381-9846-e4ce62614667

"First, make sure that you're signed in under the account where the game pass is active. Please follow the steps below:

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions.

Once confirmed, remove and re-add your account by following the steps below:

"REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​
    ​​​
    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​
    2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​
    3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​
    4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​
    ​​​
    POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​
    ​​​
    1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​
    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
    ​​​
    ADD ACCOUNT​​​
    ​​​
    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​
    2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​
    3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​
    4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​
    5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​"

Kind regards,
    Darhlene
  3. Vardagul Win User

Hello Arihant.

I am sorry that the steps above didn't work. It would be best to contact the Microsoft Rewards Support for further assistance.

Here is the link:

https://rewards.bing.com/support

Kind regards,
    Darhlene
  4. Arihant Das Win User

Hi Darhlene, I’ve already tried all the things you suggested but the quests still doesn’t show up. Is there any other way to fix this issue?
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Game Pass Quests Not Appearing

Hi,

The gamepass quest now also appear on your profile go to achievements and you see on the left the gamepass quests
  6. Paul1708 Win User

Gamepass quests

Hey there

Where exactly are you looking at the quests it may just be they havent updated yet. I just checked on Xbox Console and I see the new quests under the gamepass tab by clicking show all quests
Thema:

1. Why cant I see my Xbox gamepass quests - Similar Threads - Why cant gamepass

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward: Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i checked. However my xbox messages me that i can...
  5. why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this: I previously had the Xbox one s, but yesterday bought the Xbox series s as an upgrade to be able to play ncaa football coming out in July. My issue is that I can no longer play rainbow six siege...
  6. Why cant i play my previously owned digital games after my 2 year gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i play my previously owned digital games after my 2 year gamepass?: For several years i have owned Halo The Master Chief Collection (and DLC) Plants Vs Zombies Castle Crashers Battle Block Theater and recently after my 24 month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...
  7. why cant i purchase pc gamepass from jamaica?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i purchase pc gamepass from jamaica?: why cant i purchase pc gamepass from jamaica? 085bc883-78bf-41f3-b836-4d3da04e33fd
  8. I have Gamepass Ultimate but cant download one of its games, why is that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Gamepass Ultimate but cant download one of its games, why is that?: WWE 2K23 is on Gamepass Ultimate which both me and my friend have but only my friend can download it but i cant and it says i have to pay for it? c1ef00a1-039f-40a9-a52a-0fb2b920352d
  9. I payed $80 for mw2 on my xbox series s and now I cant play it without buying gamepass. WHY?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I payed $80 for mw2 on my xbox series s and now I cant play it without buying gamepass. WHY?: I NEED HELP!! I payed $80 for mw2 on my xbox series s and now for some reason I cant play the multiplayer at all without buying gamepass or Xbox live. WHY? I literally own the game!! Someone pls...
  10. Why I cant download Xbox live from xbox(PC Gamepass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I cant download Xbox live from xbox(PC Gamepass): Its always ''Installing Xbox Live in-gameexperience.This may take a few minutes.'' c62a4152-217c-4bcc-b4a0-a8ae174c30ea