Why can’t I see my gift card when I try to buy something through my Xbox?

Discus and support Why can’t I see my gift card when I try to buy something through my Xbox? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; It said I redeem it and it shows that I have it on my account but when I try to buy something in game it’s not showing it.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mark Kushneryk, May 12, 2024.

1. Why can’t I see my gift card when I try to buy something through my Xbox?

It said I redeem it and it shows that I have it on my account but when I try to buy something in game it’s not showing it.

:)

Mark Kushneryk, May 12, 2024
  2. Kimberly Clemmons Win User

How can i sync my xbox and ps5

When I add gift cards on my xbox account, I can’t see it on my ps5.. For example I redeemed a vbucks cards on xbox and it not showing on ps5
  3. random45131514 Win User

my balance isn't showing correctly for in app purchases

Very similar problem, I purchased a €5 gift card on Friday to test whether I could buy an Xbox with it on the Microsoft store. It worked, so I told my friends to gift me those gift cards. I redeemed a total of two gift cards worth €20 each, both of which
    do not show up When trying to purchase a console. There it only gives me €5. When trying to purchase a game, it shows me €25, which is still €20 short. I talked to Microsoft support yesterday evening and we went through some steps, but sadly it did not work.
    So I can’t use the €40 gift cards as expected, and 20 seem to be entirely lost somehow.
  4. Ralf Playz Win User

Cannot buy robux on pc with microsoft account

Hello, when i try to purchase through roblox, it only gives me credit card/ gift card options. If i try buying through the microsoft website, it says it requires an xbox and i dont have one.
  5. Lawrence Newman Win User

Trying to purchase gift card with reward points

What alphanumeric code? I'm trying to buy a gift card with reward points not use a gift card. I can't get a gift card because it won't accept the reward points. I shouldn't need a phone number when I'm purchasing on my console. I can buy games on the store okay using my credit card without messing about with phone numbers and emails.

I've tried buying the gift card on this site on my phone but it won't process the mobile phone number I enter. I've even tried my 2nd mobile.

I have £10 of reward points but xbox won't accept them. Why can't Microsoft just send a gift card code to my email? This isn't an uncommon problem, thousands are experiencing this nonsense.

At this stage, I think I may as well sell my xbox and stick with Nintendo.
  6. JoshWatson4 Win User

Microsoft store

I put money on my xbox with a gift card and when I go to buy items for games it says I only have £0.09 I dont know why considering I put in a £25 gift card what do I do to fix????
Thema:

Why can’t I see my gift card when I try to buy something through my Xbox?

1. Why can’t I see my gift card when I try to buy something through my Xbox? - Similar Threads - Why can’t gift

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  4. Why can’t I access Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I access Xbox at all?: My sister has a Microsoft account and can log into Minecraft just fine, but when I try to access anything else Xbox related it just signs me out. I know this isn’t an internet issue because I...
  5. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  6. Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...: So what’s happening here 7ed89430-0298-4b16-a1d1-f59db3a60805
  7. Why can’t I see and purchase from a Microsoft rewards gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I see and purchase from a Microsoft rewards gift card?: I claimed a $1.25 digital gift card and it’s not showing up and then I bought a $25 gift card and I still don’t see it when I try to purchase something 824ea680-9623-473b-af6a-0476a4603b5d
  8. why can’t I redeem my gift?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can’t I redeem my gift?: I received a gift from a friend and I just can’t redeem it at all. it’s the correct code and everything but continuously tells me the code wasn’t found. the game was worth 70 dollars and I can’t...
  9. why can’t my friend use his gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can’t my friend use his gift card?: Bought a $100 gift card for a friend, he says when he tries to use it a message pops up saying oops sorry we don’t know what went wrong appears. I have seen the 100 dollars appear under his...
  10. Why can’t we use Microsoft account balance to purchase digital xbox gift card?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t we use Microsoft account balance to purchase digital xbox gift card?: My son was unable to purchase Vbucks on his Xbox console (previously he has had no issues). He was prompted to “ask a parent” for help. That sent an email to his father, who then used PayPal to...