Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...

Discus and support Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I had my copy of Lego Star Wars the Skywalker Saga downloaded on my external hard drive as well as my copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 but that was the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dru Prevatt, Jan 13, 2024.

1. Dru Prevatt
    Dru Prevatt Guest

Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...

So I had my copy of Lego Star Wars the Skywalker Saga downloaded on my external hard drive as well as my copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 but that was the disc version and I could redownload Red Dead but I can’t even see the Lego game anywhere in my full library In the Microsoft store it says i still own all the dlcs I had (these were on the drive too) but when i go to the full game it says I don’t own it and I’m really confused and I’m ready to play it again.

:)

Dru Prevatt, Jan 13, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive after it died?

Hello Dru P, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are experiencing, to try to help you I need to understand the problem better, so please answer the following: What device are you playing from? Have you only had problems with that particular game on the disc? If it happens to give you an error code or message, please write it in the text.

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. BriBear Win User

Xbox issue

I moved my games from the internal hard drive to the external hard drive to see if my games won't kick me to the dashboard I tried it yesterday with a external hard drive I had never used for my Xbox. My games were never on the external hard drive they
    were in the internal hard drive. Also I downloaded trove and it kicks me to the dashboard as well.
  4. Andy Price2 Win User

EA WRC

Xbox account region does match the region in which the game is available

purchased the EA WRC game digitally, can verify that the license is correctly associated with my Xbox account

does not explain why i can see the game in my library on xbox1 which is not compatible for xbox 1 so therefore i cannot download even to an external drive log in to account on my xbox X and game does not show in library so cannot even download
  5. JareddeJong Win User

HELP!!!!! Xbox series s with 2tb seagate hdd

I changed a few settings on the console which required an immediate restart. My games stored on my hard drive came back. I did a full factory reset and started downloading my games from the cloud. All games on my external hard drive came back and are working normal
  6. Mob Of The Dead Win User

I have completely run out of storage....

I'm currently using a My Passport Ultra 1TB external hard drive. Got it for $70 at Walmart, have over 850 gigs left and I have 12 downloaded full games.
Thema:

1. Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive... - Similar Threads - Why can’t game

2. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  3. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  4. Can’t get into games, don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t get into games, don’t know why: When I try to get into games, I get stuck or kicked out. For Fortnite and R6, I get stuck in the loading screen for the game, and for others like 2K and minecraft, I get sent back to the xbox home...
  5. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  6. Why can’t I find my games I had for years. Does it have something to do with Xbox ultimate...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I find my games I had for years. Does it have something to do with Xbox ultimate...: I’ve had many games took from me, these games I actually paid for digitally, through the Microsoft store , then out of nowhere, I think it something to do with either my ultimate subscription...
  7. Why can’t I talk in warzone game chat or party chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I talk in warzone game chat or party chat?: I can’t talk in game or party chat in warzone 2 I have tried every option to fix it and nothing seems to work I can still hear and play with cross play players. db2ed706-6dfb-45d0-9586-c4fd13937958
  8. Why can’t I play game pass games, if I have game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play game pass games, if I have game pass?: I have gamepass ultimate for another month, it expires on the 24th of January, 24 days from now, and I can’t launch or play any game pass games at all but I can play all my bought games, what is...
  9. Why can’t I access game pass games when I own the PC game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access game pass games when I own the PC game pass?: I got the PC game pass for 3 months and I cannot access any of the games that should come with game pass. Microsoft is telling me to buy the game pass despite me owning it, I even checked in the...
  10. Why can’t I play my Gears 5 online without them trying to sell me Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play my Gears 5 online without them trying to sell me Game Pass?: So I was playing Gears 5 on disc before years ago but lost my disc. Then years later I started playing on my brothers Game Pass until it ran out. So yesterday I went to the store and bought...