Why can’t I see and purchase from a Microsoft rewards gift card?

Discus and support Why can’t I see and purchase from a Microsoft rewards gift card? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I claimed a $1.25 digital gift card and it’s not showing up and then I bought a $25 gift card and I still don’t see it when I try to purchase something... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mark Kushneryk, May 17, 2024.

1. Why can’t I see and purchase from a Microsoft rewards gift card?

I claimed a $1.25 digital gift card and it’s not showing up and then I bought a $25 gift card and I still don’t see it when I try to purchase something

:)

Mark Kushneryk, May 17, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Mark, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Please note that the balance of Xbox gift cards claimed through the Microsoft Rewards program may take up to 24 hours to reflect in your account, so if that time period hasn't passed yet, it's advisable to wait.

If more than 24 hours pass without the balance reflecting in your account, then I recommend going to the order history of your Microsoft Rewards account using the following link and pressing the "Resend" button:

https://rewards.bing.com/redeem/orderhistory

If you still don't receive the balance in your account after doing this or if it doesn't appear in your order history, then it's necessary for you to contact Microsoft Rewards Support directly for further assistance through the following link:

https://rewards.bing.com/support

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players. This means we do not have access to any accounts or information about other users.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

How to get Minecraft with Microsoft reward

If you have enough Microsoft reward points, then you need to redeem the reward points for Xbox/Microsoft Gift Cards on the redeem page of Microsoft rewards. Then once the gift card codes have been emailed to you, then you can redeem those gift card codes on https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem Once you have enough money from the Xbox Gift Cards, you can then purchase Minecraft from the Microsoft Store or Xbox Store (depending on which version you want).
  4. phattt Win User

Can I buy Minecraft for PC with a xbox gift card?

Then why is the XBOX gift card from the microsoft rewards 23000 points and Microsoft store card is 23900 points? What is the difference between those?
  5. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

Is the 1,000 Microsoft gift card a scam

Hiya!!

I would only purchase any type of Microsoft Gift Cards from either the Microsoft Store or from the Microsoft Rewards Page.

Happy Gaming!!
  6. Saeleth Win User

Missing Gift Card code

Hi there!

What source are you waiting on the gift card code from? Was it a Bing reward or purchased from the Microsoft store?
Thema:

1. Why can’t I see and purchase from a Microsoft rewards gift card? - Similar Threads - Why can’t purchase

2. Why Can’t I make payments or purchase on the Xbox or Ms store?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Can’t I make payments or purchase on the Xbox or Ms store?: Greetings. I’m a gamer on the Xbox platform, I got my console sent to me from the US not long ago. Been trying to purchase game pass but it doesn’t allow me. I was starting to think it was a...
  3. Why can’t I play of Call duty. Someone purchased the vault for me and I can’t play it it’s...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play of Call duty. Someone purchased the vault for me and I can’t play it it’s...: A friend had purchased call of duty for me and I redeemed the code and as soon Ila’s I started to download the games. And it says downloaded there is no sight in seeing anything else they are all...
  4. Why can’t i play GTA Online even though i have already purchased it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i play GTA Online even though i have already purchased it?: A long time ago, maybe 6 months ago, i was playing GTA online and I was having a lot of fun. I then decide to play it again later on until today when i stumbled across this problem. I couldn’t...
  5. Why can’t I play a game I purchased months ago?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play a game I purchased months ago?: I pre ordered Hogwarts legacy for XBOX series X and have been playing it for months without issue. I tried to start the game today and it tells me “The person that bought this game needs to sign...
  6. Why can’t I purchase Madden 24 digitally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I purchase Madden 24 digitally?: Why can’t I buy madden 24 on my Xbox ?? ad938057-1288-4a04-9ae7-840feb2046b4
  7. Why can’t we use Microsoft account balance to purchase digital xbox gift card?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t we use Microsoft account balance to purchase digital xbox gift card?: My son was unable to purchase Vbucks on his Xbox console (previously he has had no issues). He was prompted to “ask a parent” for help. That sent an email to his father, who then used PayPal to...
  8. Civilization revolution- why can’t I purchase add ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Civilization revolution- why can’t I purchase add ons: There are add ins that give you more wonders but I’ve tried buying it on my series X, Microsoft website and my 360 but it won’t let me purchase it. Please anyone that could give me advice would be...
  9. why can’t i install games ive already purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can’t i install games ive already purchased?: So I really only play sims on my xbox one. i own a lot of packs on there. i recently had to hard reset my xbox bc it froze on me. after resetting it, i got back on the game and it said that some...
  10. Why can’t I purchase dead island 2? “Oops.”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I purchase dead island 2? “Oops.”: Having an issue purchasing dead island 2, “Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later.” With this at the bottom of the screen: rFGz1KBUd9+FJbRVsYDE4D.230...