Why can't I run any game on Xbox Cloud? run any game on Xbox Cloud?

Discus and support Why can't I run any game on Xbox Cloud? run any game on Xbox Cloud? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; From Saturday (23/09/23) to this day i cant run any games on Xbox Cloud. I cant run paid games or free games, for example Fortnite. I will add that I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wojciech Wojciech, Sep 27, 2023.

1. Why can't I run any game on Xbox Cloud? run any game on Xbox Cloud?

From Saturday (23/09/23) to this day i cant run any games on Xbox Cloud. I cant run paid games or free games, for example Fortnite. I will add that I have an active subscription ultimate. when I start the game, the message "we'll be back in a moment" is displayed. Please help

*Moved from locale Pl*

:)

Wojciech Wojciech, Sep 27, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Starfield has caused a. exponential increase in users. The service is still in beta as a perk on UGP, and uptime is not guaranteed during this period.
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Wojciech Wojciech,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your eagerness to join playing Xbox Cloud Gaming beta games. To answer your question, for you to start play Xbox Game Cloud Gaming Beta, an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is required.

To check your game subscription, please use this link and sign into your account: Microsoft account | Services & subscriptions.

If the installed games and or the Xbox is not showing you a cloud icon for playing it, feel free to access this link and start to play your games from there: Xbox Cloud Gaming Beta website.

To learn more about Cloud Gaming, please check these links:

How to use cloud gaming | Xbox Support

Troubleshoot problems with cloud gaming | Xbox Support

We look forward to your update.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. BrunoMachado8 Win User

Stardew Valley - Xbox Cloud Saves

I have gamepass installed on my PC, but when i try to play it using cloud gaming on the same PC my save is not there, both appear to be running version 1.5.. any ideas?
    Cloud gaming uses a xbox one to run the games, so it can't sync the saves
  6. spences1316 Win User

Crusader Kings 3 GamePass

I'm having the same issue. For me its the cloud sync that causes the crashing. When I re-install it and start it up again I cancel the cloud sync and it runs just fine. I can't find any fix for it or any way to delete cloud save data for PC game pass games.
Thema:

1. Why can't I run any game on Xbox Cloud? run any game on Xbox Cloud? - Similar Threads - Why can't run

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  5. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  6. Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?: It's been happening since the day before I posted this. Anytime I try to watch a video on 720p and above stops and lags horribly. Even on ads it lags. ccbcd827-1b3e-4eec-b7cd-da298ea6865f
  7. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  8. Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?: I bought the digital version of black ops 2 and I can't join my friends online game sessions for black ops 2 zombies. I've read countless post with people with the same exact issue and no one can...
  9. Why can't I run any game on Xbox Cloud? run any game on Xbox Cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I run any game on Xbox Cloud? run any game on Xbox Cloud?: Split from this thread. I have the same problem. I have an Ultimate subscription but now can't play any Cloud games on any device. There clearly is a problem with Microsoft, but you are not...
  10. Why can't my laptop run games such as Fortnite without stuttering?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my laptop run games such as Fortnite without stuttering?: Processor 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 1.38 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB (7.73 GB usable) My laptop is a DELL inspiron 5502 with a 512 SSD running on Windows 11. my laptop which I...