Why can't I request a refund for mw3?

Discus and support Why can't I request a refund for mw3? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought it, then tried it out and was dissatisfied with the game. I went to look for the refund button but it wasn't there this time and I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by eeltoenails, Nov 16, 2023.

1. eeltoenails
    eeltoenails Guest

I bought it, then tried it out and was dissatisfied with the game. I went to look for the refund button but it wasn't there this time and I tried looking for help and it told me to go to my purchases and do it there.

Gave me the run around until I gave up.

I'd like my money back

:)

eeltoenails, Nov 16, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there eeltoenails, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

To request a refund for your game, please follow these steps:

1. Go to the following link, which contains a form you need to fill out with the required information:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

2. In the field where they ask you which item you want a refund for, please write the full name of the game. You can find the order number for the purchase on this website:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

3. After you've filled out the form and submitted it, you will receive an email with the decision regarding your refund request within a maximum of 72 hours.

Just keep in mind that if you've played it for more than 2 hours or if it has been purchased more than 14 days ago, you may not be eligible for a refund, and it might be denied.

I hope this helps, and if you have any more questions, please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Tyler S. Harris Win User

Why did I get banned after I pre-ordered MW3?

Apparently if you get banned on MW2 and/or Warzone 2 you can't play MW3. Activision added MW3 to my list of banned games. So I went to Blizzard and requested a refund. It was accepted.

Thanks Activision for nothing.
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

How can you refund a game that has been declined due to lack of refund tickets?

Hi MrMiguelrodriguezL0l. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Refund requests are a final decision; if your request for MW3 was denied you sadly can't submit another request to get the game refunded. It's already been decided that you are not eligible for a refund in this instance.

Keep in mind that refunds are usually only approved if you bought the game within 14 days and haven't accumulated much playtime.

Please reach back if you have further questions.
  5. pawncrackers Win User

Why can't I request a refund for Gears 5?

6. Smwutches Win User

Why can't I request a refund for Gears 5?

Thema:

1. Why can't I request a refund for mw3? - Similar Threads - Why can't request

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  5. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  6. Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?: It's been happening since the day before I posted this. Anytime I try to watch a video on 720p and above stops and lags horribly. Even on ads it lags. ccbcd827-1b3e-4eec-b7cd-da298ea6865f
  7. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  8. Why can't I send a friend request using the xbox app?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I send a friend request using the xbox app?: Is there something wrong with my account that's blocking me from send a friend request? Please help me solve this issue 05ee4fb6-b8ba-4d95-b3d8-3cdcc043efa9
  9. Why can't I request a call back? This morning the agent hung up on me.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I request a call back? This morning the agent hung up on me.: I need help with my Xbox app. Not a big deal, I have been putting off dealing with it for a couple of months. The Xbox Support website can't help me, I requested a call back this morning. On the...
  10. Why can't you stand to a community request?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't you stand to a community request?: For several years everyone request a change language button on PC game pass, but you want us to install a whole new language pack in windows, sorry saying this but it's ridiculous you can't add...