why can't i redeem this code

Discus and support why can't i redeem this code in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I made sure I used the right account and the code was different than the other one. [img] The message was all but a lie. Can you please fix this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ClanKitten, Jun 27, 2023.

1. ClanKitten
    ClanKitten Guest

I made sure I used the right account and the code was different than the other one.
    why can't i redeem this code [​IMG]

The message was all but a lie.

Can you please fix this error so my 330 Minecoin code didn't go to waste?

:)

ClanKitten, Jun 27, 2023
  2. NeXt Divine Win User

xbox live code

why can't i redeem my xbox live code?
  3. HighlandBus Win User

WONT LET ME REDEEM A 3 MONTH GOLD CARD ?

im italian...and I can't redeem 3 month code. why??????????
  4. AAH Myto 77680 Win User

Xbox live code expired

Maybe it was a promotionnel code that's why you can't redeem it now..
  5. Janet_C Win User

Remember that this is a public forum and I'm an ordinary user just like you, I'm not part of Microsoft's technical support team, so I don't have access to the system to help you beyond the information I have provided.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Why can't I redeem this code?

Have you previously used Game Pass? The codes will only work for new subscribers.
Thema:

1. why can't i redeem this code - Similar Threads - why can't redeem

2. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  3. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  4. Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?: It's been happening since the day before I posted this. Anytime I try to watch a video on 720p and above stops and lags horribly. Even on ads it lags. ccbcd827-1b3e-4eec-b7cd-da298ea6865f
  5. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  6. Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?: I bought the digital version of black ops 2 and I can't join my friends online game sessions for black ops 2 zombies. I've read countless post with people with the same exact issue and no one can...
  7. Why can't I play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play online: I can't sign in to Xbox plus there is other issue that happened it was dragon ball Sparking zero does not appear in the store what is going on abf0550b-4ad5-4bcb-9146-e7b273b17096
  8. Why can't I redeem the code for my tiktok or twitch cape on minecraft.net/redeem.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I redeem the code for my tiktok or twitch cape on minecraft.net/redeem.: When I scroll down the option to redeem does not show up. I tried things like vpn but it still doesnt show up. I live in Poland so I thought maybe it wasnt available but my friend lives in another...
  9. Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...: [img] [img] I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeemed it in the store then I wanted to get my self some ea fc points but the option to buy with Microsoft account balance didn't show up its been...
  10. Why can't I redeem my points

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I redeem my points: My points [Mod Removed - Profanity] I can't redeem nothing haven't had a problem before e6edcb2b-2356-420b-b332-ed1b35914c13