Why can’t i redeem my xbox rewards points?

Discus and support Why can’t i redeem my xbox rewards points? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have 4,000 xbox rewards points that I cant redeem and it’s been like this for a couple of weeks now. When i go to redeem my points on a reward a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KayleeAnn x, Nov 8, 2023.

1. KayleeAnn x
    KayleeAnn x Guest

I have 4,000 xbox rewards points that I cant redeem and it’s been like this for a couple of weeks now. When i go to redeem my points on a reward a message pops up saying thanks and that i was emailed a receipt but it never actually goes through. when i close out of it i still have the same amount of points and i never get emailed anything. is this a known issue?

:)

KayleeAnn x, Nov 8, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there KayleeAnn, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Since the issue you are facing is related to Microsoft Rewards and its rewards when trying to redeem them with your points, you will need to contact the Microsoft Rewards Support team directly through the following link:

https://rewards.bing.com/support

Only they have the ability to assist with this type of issues as they are responsible for managing the Rewards program and ensuring its proper functioning.

Please note that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to guide and help other players.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Dylan Thomas5 Win User

How to reset my password without recovery form

I just need to sign in so I can collect my Xbox rewards I’ve accrued quite a number of points over the years and can’t redeem any of them because of this issue.
  4. shrek and donkey Win User

Why can’t I redeem my points?

I cannot access the support link as it says I haven’t followed the guidelines
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Shrek, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Where suspended from Microsoft Rewards?

Please, contact Microsoft Rewards support:

https://rewards.bing.com/support

I hope this helps.
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hello Shrek,

In this case, you will need to wait for the suspension to end.

If you can't use the form, there is nothing we can do.
Thema:

1. Why can’t i redeem my xbox rewards points? - Similar Threads - Why can’t redeem

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  4. Why can’t I access Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I access Xbox at all?: My sister has a Microsoft account and can log into Minecraft just fine, but when I try to access anything else Xbox related it just signs me out. I know this isn’t an internet issue because I...
  5. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  6. Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...: So what’s happening here 7ed89430-0298-4b16-a1d1-f59db3a60805
  7. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  8. Why can’t I redeem rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I redeem rewards?: When I try to redeem rewards the site prompts me to try again or contact support. When I click support, it says my account “doesn’t follow the rules” and it locks the entries for the support form...
  9. why can’t I redeem my gift?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can’t I redeem my gift?: I received a gift from a friend and I just can’t redeem it at all. it’s the correct code and everything but continuously tells me the code wasn’t found. the game was worth 70 dollars and I can’t...
  10. Why can’t I find the tab to redeem digital direct offers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I find the tab to redeem digital direct offers?: There’s two parts to this question: 1. Does any Xbox Series S included the Gilded Hunter bundle? (Fortnite, Rocket league, and Fall Guys) because I have an Xbox Series S and I want the bundle for...