Why Cant i Redeem My Robux but i can Redeem MineCoins

Discus and support Why Cant i Redeem My Robux but i can Redeem MineCoins in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So i somehow Got Restricted from my Microsoft Rewards Account so i think i cant Redeem anything. But I can Somehow Redeem Minecoins But not Robux??... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Edvin Osmic, Nov 11, 2023.

1. Edvin Osmic
    Edvin Osmic Guest

So i somehow Got Restricted from my Microsoft Rewards Account so i think i cant Redeem anything. But I can Somehow Redeem Minecoins But not Robux??

:)

Edvin Osmic, Nov 11, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Edvin O, My name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

If you are experiencing difficulties redeeming Robux but are able to redeem MineCoins in your Microsoft Rewards account, there may be several possible reasons for this difference:

There may be specific restrictions or limitations on the Microsoft Rewards platform that affect the redemption of certain products or virtual currencies. Microsoft Rewards policies may not allow direct redemption of Robux, while they allow redemption of MineCoins.

Microsoft Rewards may have specific commercial agreements with certain companies or services, which could affect the availability of product or virtual currency redemptions. There may be a partnership or agreement to allow the redemption of MineCoins, but not for Robux.

Commercial policies and agreements may change over time, which could affect the availability to redeem different products or virtual currencies in Microsoft Rewards. There may have been recent policy changes that have affected Robux redemption.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. JustinChen9 Win User

I couldn't get the 700 minecoins from getting the minecraft starter collection.

It says I have it but I never got the minecoins and I sent text to Xbox support but this is really getting to be a pain and I rlly want my minecoins. Is there another way I can redeem my minecoins, for example email?
  4. ThatRandomGamerYT Win User

Robux with a Microsoft Gift Card

Thank you so much for the link to this website! It shows me the option to buy 400 Robux for 4.99, which I can save up for.

However, I was concerned due to the fact that it says "400 Robux for Xbox" and the description reads "To redeem after purchase, launch Roblox on Xbox and sign in to your account." Again, I don't own an Xbox so will I be able to redeem the Robux?

(Usually when I get Robux through Microsoft Rewards, it gives it to me as a Roblox code, which I can redeem online, so if this is the same it should be fine)

Also, will I need to redeem Xbox or Microsoft Gift Cards for this?
  5. IlyaasAbdulkadir Win User

Microsoft Rewards - Roblox Robux

I can’t convert it into robux because it doesn’t show the roblox robux in the redeem section so i can’t get robux
  6. D4isyInZeHouze Win User

Trying to buy Robux for PC with microsoft balance

will i need to buy xbox live gold to redeem the robux if its from microsoft store?

can i use my microsoft balance for ingame shop?
    Turns out you will need xbox live TO PLAY ONLINE which means:

you dont beed live to redeem the robux, just login and launch the game on xbox with the account of the purchase and to log into the roblox account you want the robux to go to.
Thema:

1. Why Cant i Redeem My Robux but i can Redeem MineCoins - Similar Threads - Why Cant Redeem

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward: Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i checked. However my xbox messages me that i can...
  5. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  6. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...
  7. Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?: I have literally done every trick in the book at this point. Ive unlinked and relinked my discord account like 10 times, factory reset my xbox with the games and apps not touched 3 times, reset...
  8. Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...: I can't stream on my xbox one X, I have tried to logging out of my twitch and my xbox account on my xbox, it didn't work 97eeeb71-4d6c-46f5-8043-5867f8452a39
  9. why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this: I previously had the Xbox one s, but yesterday bought the Xbox series s as an upgrade to be able to play ncaa football coming out in July. My issue is that I can no longer play rainbow six siege...
  10. Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?: When i try to redeem it, it just says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this...