Why can't I redeem my points

Discus and support Why can't I redeem my points in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My points [Mod Removed - Profanity] I can't redeem nothing haven't had a problem before e6edcb2b-2356-420b-b332-ed1b35914c13 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by mike Mike8, Dec 27, 2023.

1. mike Mike8
    mike Mike8 Guest

My points [Mod Removed - Profanity] I can't redeem nothing haven't had a problem before

:)

mike Mike8, Dec 27, 2023
  2. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Hey there, mike Mike8

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

When you try and redeem your points, are you getting any error messages showing?

Thanks,

Nathan
  3. Drift12345 Win User

New Xbox 360 update removed the option to change storage device.

Amen.

Whoever is in charge of this [Mod Removed] Can't change the location that I signed up with? Why? Can't redeem a Microsoft point card in a different country? WHY? NOW THIS? I WANT TO DOWNLOAD MY SCRATCHED GAME, BUT NO, BECAUSE I CAN'T SWITCH
    TO MY [Mod Removed] MEMORY UNIT.
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Why can't I redeem reward points?

Hi Michael! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with redeeming on Microsoft Rewards.

Kindly try to perform the following workarounds to fix the phone number issue according to Independent Advisor Adeyemi Olayemi Samuel: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...an-alias/904a08da-bafa-48a0-8c74-57df877e1787

"> Sign into your Microsoft account at account.microsoft.com
    > Click on "Your info" at the top of the page, then select "Manage how you sign into Microsoft" from the left-hand menu.
    > Click on "Add email or phone number" and select "Add a phone number".
    > Enter your phone number and follow the prompts to verify it.

If you're still having trouble adding the phone number as an alias, it could be due to the phone number you're trying to add is already associated with another Microsoft account.

I have also experienced the same issue before. In this case, you'll need to use a different/new phone number from your own number that has not been associated to any Microsoft account yet.

If you continue to have trouble adding a phone number as an alias, you may want to contact Microsoft support for further assistance:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus "

Also, avoid VoIP phone numbers: If you were using a VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) phone number previously, consider switching to a traditional mobile or landline number. Sometimes, VoIP numbers may not be recognized or accepted during the verification process.

Choose the call option: During the verification process, you have the choice between receiving a text message or a phone call for the verification code. If the text message option is not working, select the call option and enter your home phone number.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please let me know if you require further assistance.

Best regards,
    Darhyl
  5. NeXt Divine Win User

xbox live code

why can't i redeem my xbox live code?
  6. Old Magnus Win User

Gamepass Ultimate 1 Month Redeemed on Microsoft Rewards not allowing me to add it to my current gamepass ultimate subscription

I'm having the same issue here, exchanged my points today but can't redeem the code due to being "Free trial". Why does we have to "pay" 12.000 points for a free trial? I really hope Microsoft fix this since my GPU ends today.
Thema:

1. Why can't I redeem my points - Similar Threads - Why can't redeem

2. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  3. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  4. Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?: It's been happening since the day before I posted this. Anytime I try to watch a video on 720p and above stops and lags horribly. Even on ads it lags. ccbcd827-1b3e-4eec-b7cd-da298ea6865f
  5. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  6. Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?: I bought the digital version of black ops 2 and I can't join my friends online game sessions for black ops 2 zombies. I've read countless post with people with the same exact issue and no one can...
  7. Why can't I play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play online: I can't sign in to Xbox plus there is other issue that happened it was dragon ball Sparking zero does not appear in the store what is going on abf0550b-4ad5-4bcb-9146-e7b273b17096
  8. Why can't I redeem the code for my tiktok or twitch cape on minecraft.net/redeem.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I redeem the code for my tiktok or twitch cape on minecraft.net/redeem.: When I scroll down the option to redeem does not show up. I tried things like vpn but it still doesnt show up. I live in Poland so I thought maybe it wasnt available but my friend lives in another...
  9. Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...: [img] [img] I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeemed it in the store then I wanted to get my self some ea fc points but the option to buy with Microsoft account balance didn't show up its been...
  10. why can't i redeem this code

in XBoX on Windows
    why can't i redeem this code: I made sure I used the right account and the code was different than the other one. [img] The message was all but a lie. Can you please fix this error so my 330 Minecoin code didn't go to...