Why can't I redeem Forza Horizon 3?

Discus and support Why can't I redeem Forza Horizon 3? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi I recently found an old xbox code for Forza Horizon 3 and decided to redeem it on my PC, however it was denied due to "geo restriction." Any Help?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Daniel Smith6, Feb 18, 2023.

1. Why can't I redeem Forza Horizon 3?

Hi I recently found an old xbox code for Forza Horizon 3 and decided to redeem it on my PC, however it was denied due to "geo restriction." Any Help?

:)

Daniel Smith6, Feb 18, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Geo restriction usually means it's a region issue. So if the code is made for a different region than you are located in, then it may not work. That game has also been delisted, so the codes are not guaranteed to work.
  3. Mister Beep Win User

My friends Drivatar is way faster than all the others

Hey there,

Unfortunately I can't speculate why that one specific friend's drivatar is performing better than the rest of the drivatars, but for specific in-game questions like that are best for the

Forza Horizon 3 forums
    to see if the Forza community can give advice.

Hope this helps!
  4. Farscape247 Win User

confusion about fh3

plenty of sites still sell the forza horizon 3 game code which can be redeemed still, these are approx 19.99.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox 360 version of Forza Horizon got taken off the store i tied to get codes for but There are no codes for the game

If a game was delisted, you can't redeem codes for it. You would have to find a physical disc of Forza Horizon to play the game.
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Forza hub / motorsport 7

In my experience the rewards totals are automatically applied in Forza 7 where as in Horizon 3 you need to redeem a gift message
Thema:

1. Why can't I redeem Forza Horizon 3? - Similar Threads - Why can't redeem

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  5. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  6. Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?: It's been happening since the day before I posted this. Anytime I try to watch a video on 720p and above stops and lags horribly. Even on ads it lags. ccbcd827-1b3e-4eec-b7cd-da298ea6865f
  7. Why can't I redeem the code for my tiktok or twitch cape on minecraft.net/redeem.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I redeem the code for my tiktok or twitch cape on minecraft.net/redeem.: When I scroll down the option to redeem does not show up. I tried things like vpn but it still doesnt show up. I live in Poland so I thought maybe it wasnt available but my friend lives in another...
  8. Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...: [img] [img] I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeemed it in the store then I wanted to get my self some ea fc points but the option to buy with Microsoft account balance didn't show up its been...
  9. Why can't I redeem my points

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I redeem my points: My points [Mod Removed - Profanity] I can't redeem nothing haven't had a problem before e6edcb2b-2356-420b-b332-ed1b35914c13
  10. why can't i redeem this code

in XBoX on Windows
    why can't i redeem this code: I made sure I used the right account and the code was different than the other one. [img] The message was all but a lie. Can you please fix this error so my 330 Minecoin code didn't go to...