Why can't I receive the Xbox Series S - Midnight Drive Pack?

Discus and support Why can't I receive the Xbox Series S - Midnight Drive Pack? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Over the past few months, I have enjoyed the Xbox Series S with almost no problem. However, when I first got the Xbox, it came with a Midnight Drive... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by eddiek_, Nov 19, 2023.

1. eddiek_
    eddiek_ Guest

Over the past few months, I have enjoyed the Xbox Series S with almost no problem. However, when I first got the Xbox, it came with a Midnight Drive Pack(Fortnite and Rocket League DLC). Although I claimed the Fortnite DLC, I couldn't do the same for the Rocket League DLC for some reason. I have linked my account to Rocket League and restarted my Xbox numerous times. All it says when I try to claim it is "Try again" and I have several times. Please help, thank you.

:)

eddiek_, Nov 19, 2023
  2. eddiek_ Win User

Hi Khaji. I appreciate your quick reply to my question. Unfortunately, I've already tried resetting my Xbox in the past which didn't help. I tried again for good measure but sadly, it didn't fix the problem. I hope to talk to you again, thank you.
  3. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Eddiek_, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I understand your frustration. Here are some solutions that could help you fix the issue with receiving the Midnight Drive package on Xbox Series S:

Check if you are signed in to the same account: Make sure you are signed in to the same account that you used to claim the Midnight Drive package

Power cycle your console: Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your Xbox controller to open the Power Center. Select Restart console. Select Restart

Reset your console while keeping games and apps: If the power cycle didn't work, try resetting your console while keeping games and apps. To do this, follow these steps

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console information.

Select Reset console.

Choose “Reset and keep my games and apps.”

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  4. alex_813_lk Win User

Xbox series s graphics issue

So the xbox series s cant run the call of duty series X/S version properly?

Why is it called series s version if it can't run it properly?

Running on a new(ish) samsung TV so that shouldn't be the issue

So you think removing the textures pack should fix? The textures pack was 61 gig so wasn't a small download.

While the speed of the series s is great the other thing I was looking forward to was the graphics so it's disappointing can't play the game to its potential with texture pack etc
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Midnight Drive Pack Xbox Series S

I will going to mark this as resolved and thank you for reaching us today here in Microsoft Xbox Community and this is Josef. Have a great day to you and your family as well and keep safe.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Midnight Drive Pack Xbox Series S

A pleasure Kason, I hope Rocket League support can assist you further with this one as soon as possible!
Thema:

1. Why can't I receive the Xbox Series S - Midnight Drive Pack? - Similar Threads - Why can't receive

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  5. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  6. Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?: It's been happening since the day before I posted this. Anytime I try to watch a video on 720p and above stops and lags horribly. Even on ads it lags. ccbcd827-1b3e-4eec-b7cd-da298ea6865f
  7. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  8. Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?: I bought the digital version of black ops 2 and I can't join my friends online game sessions for black ops 2 zombies. I've read countless post with people with the same exact issue and no one can...
  9. Why can't I get a refund on a game I or the receiver can't play?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I get a refund on a game I or the receiver can't play?: I recently purchased Halo: The Master Chief Collection "for Xbox". I don't own an Xbox. It only said it worked only on Xbox at the bottom. At the top it says "Optimized for Series S - X". ****?...
  10. Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended: My gamertag is But I still can't send or receive messages I checked for suspensions and I had one or so I thought it was already expired so I waisted this person called Hans time (sorry Hans)...