Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?

Discus and support Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been trying countless times to purchase the Minecraft: Java Edition/Bedrock Edition bundle on the Minecraft website but to no avail. It easily... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Robber Barron, Jan 3, 2024.

1. Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?

I have been trying countless times to purchase the Minecraft: Java Edition/Bedrock Edition bundle on the Minecraft website but to no avail. It easily has to be one of the most frustrating and irritating purchasing experiences I have ever had.

Every single time I try to checkout, it keeps declining my payment info by saying that "the info I provided doesn't match my card number." I've tried to checkout by signing into my PayPal; it tells me to "contact my merchant and find another way to pay." I have tried using an entirely different set of payment info; it gives me the exact same message as before. I even create an entirely NEW account using my real name/info instead of an alias JUST so that in no way would I be mistaken for a bot. And yet STILL, it gives me the exact same errors. PLEASE help me find a way to fix this issue and successfully process my transaction. I've tried contacting Microsoft Support through their phone number but have found no real solutions. I don't know how else I can find help as navigating through Microsoft services is a real pain in the rear, so I hope asking here helps.

Thank you.

:)

Robber Barron, Jan 3, 2024
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello Robber Barron,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble purchasing Minecraft. It sounds like there may be an issue with the payment information you're providing. Just a reminder, here on community we are not able to double check accounts and devices to check for the possible issue. What we can do here is provide/guide customers with possible troubleshooting steps for the issue.

1. Double-check that the payment information you're entering is correct, including the card number, expiration date, and security code.

2. Try using a different payment method, such as a different credit card or PayPal account.

3. Contact your bank or credit card company to make sure there are no issues with your account that could be causing the payment to be declined.

If none of these solutions work, you may want to try contacting Minecraft support directly for further assistance. They have a better view than us here since they are the game developer. Here on community, we are not able to access their internal system and double check for any possible issue.

For you to be able to contact Minecraft support, please click this link: Home | Minecraft Help

Hope I helped!

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. HockeyHorse57 Win User

Minecraft Purchases on PC

Thanks MoroseBadger,

I'm trying to purchase in game through the Marketplace as the deals seem to be a bit better, with more options.

I will buy them in the Microsoft Store if needed but it will bug me if I can't find out why this is happening!!!

Also, I can't be 100% sure that if I purchase in the store they will appear for me in Minecraft, what with this issue.
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I can't purchase minecraft

Hi MohamedAhmedShaheen, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, review your account settings and make sure your address is set to your Country.

Sign in to your Microsoft account and review your info: https://account.microsoft.com/

Click on Your Info, then on Edit your Profile Info.

Change the Country and Save.

Then, click on Adress Book, or use this link: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/addresses

Edit your home address to match your Country.

Select Save.

In case it still does not work, the best course of action is to contact Support.

Please enter this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact

Then, follow these steps:

Type in your query: "Agent"

Click on Get Help.

Scroll down the page and click on Contact Support.

Select your "Other Products" and "Billing and Account Profile Questions" > Confirm.

Select "Chat with a support agent in your web browser" > Confirm > Start Chat.

I hope this helps.

Source:

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/update-microsoft-account-country-region
  5. XBF Aicha T Win User

i can't purchase minecraft

Hello There ! According to the explanation you have provided, I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. Therefore, you will only need to follow those simple troubleshooting steps that I will provide you with and your issue should be fixed.

The following troubleshooting step will help you clear out your MAC address:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Another step that you can try to resolve the issue, would be to remove and re-add your account. In order to do that please go to: settings> account> remove accounts> remove your account.

If the issue still persists after going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 10-15 seconds plug all your cables back in and then restart your console.

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

I can't purchase minecraft

you are not allowed to set your region to any region you are not physically in for any purpose

What country are you physically in?
Thema:

1. Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft? - Similar Threads - Why Can't Purchase

2. Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?: I've tried to buy Fortnite crew directly from Fortnite, and I keep getting an error that says "Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later." I can purchase anything else just fine,...
  3. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  4. why can't I download my purchase from the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't I download my purchase from the Microsoft store: my kid sent me a request to purchase a game from the Microsoft store, I approved it and paid for it, it shows in my order history but I can't download it on my kids Xbox. It is still asking me to...
  5. Why can't I make a purchase

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I make a purchase: I can't buy mut pointsfor Madden 24 37f0c979-a9d9-4f94-81f6-318c08563235
  6. So why am I purchasing the full game Dead By daylight if I can't even play it because I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So why am I purchasing the full game Dead By daylight if I can't even play it because I...: Just like tell me why I need game pass ultimate to play my favorite game even though I have been playing your games through game pass for a while so instead I got The Game bought the folder and...
  7. Why i can't purchase game on xbox 360 console??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't purchase game on xbox 360 console??: I am trying to buy a game throughy xbox 360 console, but it won't go through.. it will give an error and won't complete the purchase.. I tried to buy the game through xbox store website.. and i...
  8. Why can't I use a Microsoft account balance to purchase an xbox game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I use a Microsoft account balance to purchase an xbox game?: My son had an xbox gift voucher which he redeemed easily enough but the purchase of the game he wanted hasn't gone through - by default it was asking me to approve and pay with a credit card...
  9. Why can't I purchase & play Override Mech City Brawl - Supercharged Mega Edition despite it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I purchase & play Override Mech City Brawl - Supercharged Mega Edition despite it...: I want to play "Override Mech City Brawl - Supercharged Mega Edition" but for some reason it is "unavailable". I use quotation marks because I can still see it & its related DLC listed on the Xbox...
  10. Why is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app no longer available? Can't watch any purchased...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app no longer available? Can't watch any purchased...: Why is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app no longer available? Can't watch any purchased movies or TV on the Xbox 360? The app works perfectly for Xbox One and Series XlS though. A bunch of people...