Why Can't I Purchase and Download Mass Effect 2 & 3 From The Canadian Xbox One Store?

Discus and support Why Can't I Purchase and Download Mass Effect 2 & 3 From The Canadian Xbox One Store? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why Can't I Purchase and Download Mass Effect 2 & 3 From The Canadian Xbox One Store? bf3e9b1f-16c3-4629-a6ab-a0abf79c7cd8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by STNB-[xboxvenue], Nov 7, 2016.

1. Why Can't I Purchase and Download Mass Effect 2 & 3 From The Canadian Xbox One Store?

Why Can't I Purchase and Download Mass Effect 2 & 3 From The Canadian Xbox One Store?

:)

STNB-[xboxvenue], Nov 7, 2016
  2. DANJONES02
    DANJONES02 Guest
    Mass Effect 2 and 3

Does anyone have any idea why I can't purchase Mass Effect 2 and 3 on the Xbox Store?

DANJONES02, Nov 7, 2016
  3. DANJONES02
    DANJONES02 Guest
    Mass Effect 2 and 3 Backward Compatible

I as just wondering if anyone had any idea why I can't purchase Mass Effect 2 and 3 on my Xbox One, even though they are out now on Backwards compatibility?

DANJONES02, Nov 7, 2016
  4. creptor5291
    creptor5291 Guest

The game has never been purchasable through the Xbox Store in any region, due to them being multi-disk games. I'd recommend picking up disk copies or getting EA Access, which is the only way to get it digitally.

creptor5291, Nov 8, 2016
  5. creptor5291 Win User

The game has never been purchasable through the Xbox Store in any region, due to them being multi-disk games. I'd recommend picking up disk copies or getting EA Access, which is the only way to get it digitally.
  6. mvb123 Win User

Mass Effect 3 unavailable

7. BattleAxe Elite Win User

BF3, ME2 & ME3 Digital Downloads?

All 3 Mass effect games are available, backwards compatible, digital downloads on the Xbox 1 store.
    No, they are not. Mass Effect 1 is available, but Mass Effect 2 & 3 are not available. I've heard that they are available if you subscribe to EA Access, but I'm not interested in paying for a subscription with EA.
  8. onyxishere Win User

backward compatable

I also wanted to add that, although Mass Effect 2 and 3 are not available for digital purchase they can be downloaded for the Xbox One if you have an EA Access membership as they are in the EA Vault
  9. KING0FTHE0ZONEx Win User

ME2 Ending / Anger over ME3 Ending

I liked the Mass Effect 3 ending, I have no idea why people hated it. I guess I could understand, I use a different profile for Mass Effect and have all the DLC, I'm playing Mass Effect 2 DLC, can't wait to check out 3's.
Thema:

1. Why Can't I Purchase and Download Mass Effect 2 & 3 From The Canadian Xbox One Store? - Similar Threads - Why Can't Purchase

2. Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?: I've tried to buy Fortnite crew directly from Fortnite, and I keep getting an error that says "Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later." I can purchase anything else just fine,...
  3. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  4. Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?: I have been trying countless times to purchase the Minecraft: Java Edition/Bedrock Edition bundle on the Minecraft website but to no avail. It easily has to be one of the most frustrating and...
  5. why can't I download my purchase from the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't I download my purchase from the Microsoft store: my kid sent me a request to purchase a game from the Microsoft store, I approved it and paid for it, it shows in my order history but I can't download it on my kids Xbox. It is still asking me to...
  6. Why can't I make a purchase

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I make a purchase: I can't buy mut pointsfor Madden 24 37f0c979-a9d9-4f94-81f6-318c08563235
  7. So why am I purchasing the full game Dead By daylight if I can't even play it because I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So why am I purchasing the full game Dead By daylight if I can't even play it because I...: Just like tell me why I need game pass ultimate to play my favorite game even though I have been playing your games through game pass for a while so instead I got The Game bought the folder and...
  8. Why i can't purchase game on xbox 360 console??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't purchase game on xbox 360 console??: I am trying to buy a game throughy xbox 360 console, but it won't go through.. it will give an error and won't complete the purchase.. I tried to buy the game through xbox store website.. and i...
  9. Why can't I use a Microsoft account balance to purchase an xbox game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I use a Microsoft account balance to purchase an xbox game?: My son had an xbox gift voucher which he redeemed easily enough but the purchase of the game he wanted hasn't gone through - by default it was asking me to approve and pay with a credit card...
  10. Why can't I purchase & play Override Mech City Brawl - Supercharged Mega Edition despite it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I purchase & play Override Mech City Brawl - Supercharged Mega Edition despite it...: I want to play "Override Mech City Brawl - Supercharged Mega Edition" but for some reason it is "unavailable". I use quotation marks because I can still see it & its related DLC listed on the Xbox...