Why can't I play the full version of "Minecraft For Windows" in my games Library?

Discus and support Why can't I play the full version of "Minecraft For Windows" in my games Library? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the Minecraft Edition Xbox One a while back, which included the game of Minecraft, in addition I was able to get Minecraft For Windows as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by �ʍ��ʞ�� , Jul 19, 2023.

1. Why can't I play the full version of "Minecraft For Windows" in my games Library?

I bought the Minecraft Edition Xbox One a while back, which included the game of Minecraft, in addition I was able to get Minecraft For Windows as well, so it wasn't an Xbox Game Pass download. A few years later, I am now on PC, and my Xbox account has the game of 'Minecraft For Windows' in the library as I expected, but when I play the game, it appears to not be the full game I once had, and told me to purchase the full game? Maybe I'm missing something, but I'm confused, and I need help with this.

In the screenshots below, you can see that I have the game in my library, and installed, despite not having the Xbox Game Pass.

Why can't I play the full version of "Minecraft For Windows" in my games Library? [​IMG]

Why can't I play the full version of "Minecraft For Windows" in my games Library? [​IMG]

:)

�ʍ��ʞ�� , Jul 19, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Why can't I play the full version of "Minecraft For Windows" in my games Library?