Why can't I play my Dragon Age: Inquisition saved files from my old 360 console to my Xbox one?

Discus and support Why can't I play my Dragon Age: Inquisition saved files from my old 360 console to my Xbox one? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have four files that I saved on the cloud that are from my Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe Edition. When I bought the Xbox one I bought myself DA:I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PiecemealHen873, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Why can't I play my Dragon Age: Inquisition saved files from my old 360 console to my Xbox one?

I have four files that I saved on the cloud that are from my Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe Edition. When I bought the Xbox one I bought myself DA:I GOTYE and today renewed my Xbox live. SO, why can't I see my previous game files? Do I need to replay the
    game all over? I wouldn't mind but I would rather finish my other characters play throughs.

:)

PiecemealHen873, Feb 17, 2017
  2. Why can't I play my Dragon Age: Inquisition saved files from my old 360 console to my Xbox one?

I have four files that I saved on the cloud that are from my Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe Edition. When I bought the Xbox one I bought myself DA:I GOTYE and today renewed my Xbox live. SO, why can't I see my previous game files? Do I need to replay the
    game all over? I wouldn't mind but I would rather finish my other characters play throughs.

PiecemealHen873, Feb 17, 2017
  3. Why can't I play my Dragon Age: Inquisition saved files from my old 360 console to my Xbox one?

The saves aren't swappable between versions. The 360 saves will only work with the 360 version of the game.

LodgedBonsai923, Feb 17, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Why can't I play my Dragon Age: Inquisition saved files from my old 360 console to my Xbox one?

Since the game is available on both consoles it is seen as 2 different versions. So the save file will only work with the 360 version. You would need to start over if you start on the One version since it's not a backwards compatible game.

Smwutches, Feb 17, 2017
  5. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Xbox GamePass EaPlay Dragon age inquisition can't play deluxe edition

Hello, forumtera,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox forums! I am sorry to hear that you are struggling with Dragon Age Inquisition save data. After researching your issue extensively, I discovered this issue and the solution via The Dragon Age: Inquisition support page Dragon Age: Inquisition Save Importer (ea.com). On the site, scroll down to Migrating Your Dragon Age: Inquisition Savegame and Profile on Xbox. Here is some additional information on this specific issue.

Xbox consoles:

• If you have preorder promotional items or Flames of the Inquisition items installed on your Xbox 360 console at the time of the export, you can import the savegame data on your Xbox One console.
      • If you do not have the same content installed on your Xbox One console, the save game loads, and you must equip alternate equipment and/or armor.
      • If you have the same content installed on your Xbox One console, the savegame loads as it appeared on the Xbox 360 console.
    Xbox consoles:

• An online connection.
    • An Xbox 360 console system with a Dragon Age: Inquisition savegame.
    • A copy of Dragon Age: Inquisition for Xbox 360 with The Black Emporium free DLC pack installed.
    • Logged into your EA account in Dragon Age: Inquisition for your Xbox 360 console.
    • An Xbox One console.
    • A copy of Dragon Age: Inquisition for Xbox One with The Black Emporium free DLC pack installed.
    • Logged into your EA account in Dragon Age: Inquisition for your Xbox One console.
    Finally, the EA Play, Game Pass version of Dragon Age Inquisition is not the Ultimate or Game of the year edition. It is the base game. Did you own that addition digitally, or have the disc still? The support guide I provided provides the answers to why you are experiencing this issue. I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as “Answered.”
  6. LodgedBonsai923 Win User

The saves aren't swappable between versions. The 360 saves will only work with the 360 version of the game.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Since the game is available on both consoles it is seen as 2 different versions. So the save file will only work with the 360 version. You would need to start over if you start on the One version since it's not a backwards compatible game.
  8. KalawangBoy Win User

Dragon Age Inquisiton discs 360 can I play on Xbox one?

If you want to the Dragon Age Inquisiton discs 360 to play on the Xbox One Console, you can try to request or to vote this to Our

xbox.uservoice.com/.../8379090-dragon-age-inquisition

currently, we have a 4,750 Gamers who voted the Game.

Thanks and God Speed.

Xbox Ambassador Support
  9. BootstrapGolem Win User

E3 demos

the witcher 3 demo made me want to go back and finish the witcher 2. i want to figure out what console i'll buy dragon age inquisition on now so i can play the first two games and all the dlc on ps3 or 360...as long as they're doing cross generation save
    data so inquisition is my world.
Thema:

1. Why can't I play my Dragon Age: Inquisition saved files from my old 360 console to my Xbox one? - Similar Threads - Why can't play

2. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  3. Why can't I play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play online: I can't sign in to Xbox plus there is other issue that happened it was dragon ball Sparking zero does not appear in the store what is going on abf0550b-4ad5-4bcb-9146-e7b273b17096
  4. Why can't I play games on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play games on my Xbox?: I have an Xbox series S btw when I click on a game it doesn't launch it and gives me a grey screen for a couple of seconds, then goes back to the home screen. I've searched online and tried...
  5. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  6. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  7. It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...: It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I delete? I don't want them to see it, so why force it on me? c955e220-4888-475b-9a83-ac395c024dcb
  8. Why Can't I Play Fnaf 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I Play Fnaf 4: Hi, I have a problem with microsoft store because I can't play Fnaf 4 even though, I bought it on play store with my google account and I use my google account for Microsoft store....
  9. Why can't I play Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play Minecraft?: I received an email on March 17th, 2020 telling me my mojang account (with minecraft purchased) was migrated to microsoft. And yet I cannot access Minecraft for some reason. I signed in with my...
  10. Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world: Before my mother changed the wifi provider I could play with people on these games but ever since it has been changed I couldn't play with anyone and I don't know why...