Why can't I play Microsoft Flight Simulator with Cloud Streaming on my Xbox One?

Discus and support Why can't I play Microsoft Flight Simulator with Cloud Streaming on my Xbox One? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Game Pass Ultimate but instead of giving me the option to play the game with Cloud Streaming it says that it's installable and that I can manage... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Houston Thomas, Jul 18, 2023.

1. Why can't I play Microsoft Flight Simulator with Cloud Streaming on my Xbox One?

I have Game Pass Ultimate but instead of giving me the option to play the game with Cloud Streaming it says that it's installable and that I can manage the game. But when I press the manage button it just puts me into an infinite loading screen.

:)

Houston Thomas, Jul 18, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

T flight hotas one connection issue on Microsoft flight simulator on cloud gaming

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that if you're playing the game on Cloud Gaming according to Xbox support: "Flight sticks and other non-standard controllers are not yet supported on Xbox Cloud Gaming. Microsoft Flight Simulator can be played on an Xbox One console via cloud gaming using an Xbox Wireless Controller or Xbox-licensed gamepad."

This is the reason why it's working for War thunder and not for Microsoft Flight Simulator which you've been playing on cloud gaming.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  3. Francia J. Win User

Thrustmaster T-FLIGHT HOTAS ONE compatibility with Cloud Gaming

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

It is compatible with Xbox One but if you're playing Microsoft Flight Simulator through cloud gaming it will not work because according to Xbox Support:

"Flight sticks and other non-standard controllers are not yet supported on Xbox Cloud Gaming. Microsoft Flight Simulator can be played on an Xbox One console via cloud gaming using an Xbox Wireless Controller or Xbox-licensed gamepad."

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  4. Shahar Grunwald Win User

If I buy a disk of Microsoft Flight Simulator, can I play on my Xbox One S without Cloud Gaming and regardless to my location?

So how can I play Microsoft Flight Simulator if Cloud Gaming is not available in my country?

Isnt there a version (maybe a disk) that is compatible with my Xbox One S?
  5. Houston Thomas Win User

Why can't I play Microsoft Flight Simulator with Cloud Streaming on my Xbox One?

Yes, I am aware. And that's the problem I am trying to get help fixing. Rather than letting me stream the game it's showing me the manage button, even though it's not even possible to install it on my console. It should be showing me the option to stream it rather than manage it, but that's not the case.
  6. Houston Thomas Win User

It works trough the website, though I'm not a fan of playing the game in-browser rather than directly on my Xbox.
Thema:

1. Why can't I play Microsoft Flight Simulator with Cloud Streaming on my Xbox One? - Similar Threads - Why can't play

2. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  3. Why can't I play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play online: I can't sign in to Xbox plus there is other issue that happened it was dragon ball Sparking zero does not appear in the store what is going on abf0550b-4ad5-4bcb-9146-e7b273b17096
  4. Why can't I play games on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play games on my Xbox?: I have an Xbox series S btw when I click on a game it doesn't launch it and gives me a grey screen for a couple of seconds, then goes back to the home screen. I've searched online and tried...
  5. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  6. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  7. It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...: It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I delete? I don't want them to see it, so why force it on me? c955e220-4888-475b-9a83-ac395c024dcb
  8. Why Can't I Play Fnaf 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I Play Fnaf 4: Hi, I have a problem with microsoft store because I can't play Fnaf 4 even though, I bought it on play store with my google account and I use my google account for Microsoft store....
  9. Why can't I play Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play Minecraft?: I received an email on March 17th, 2020 telling me my mojang account (with minecraft purchased) was migrated to microsoft. And yet I cannot access Minecraft for some reason. I signed in with my...
  10. Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world: Before my mother changed the wifi provider I could play with people on these games but ever since it has been changed I couldn't play with anyone and I don't know why...