Why can't I play GTA online on Xbox 360?

Discus and support Why can't I play GTA online on Xbox 360? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i recently saw that Rockstar is removing online gta for Xbox 360 and ps3 in December 2021 so i decided to get gta to play online for a little while... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by confusedxbox360, Jul 13, 2021.

1. Why can't I play GTA online on Xbox 360?

i recently saw that Rockstar is removing online gta for Xbox 360 and ps3 in December 2021 so i decided to get gta to play online for a little while before it's removed. i loaded it up on my Xbox live account but it didn't let me go online. It said "Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox live functionality". so i thought it had something to do with my profile so i made a new Xbox live account, tried online, didn't work, tried the "delete and redownload" thing, didn't work. i was just looking around my account settings on the Xbox site and found the "Privacy and online safety" page. here, there's a list of permissions for Xbox ones and another for Xbox 360s. i looked through the Xbox One permissions and found "You can join multiplayer games". so then i checked the Xbox 360 permissions and sure enough, it wasn't there. i don't know why Xbox removed multiplayer for Xbox 360. if you can help or have a idea of something else i can do, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Why can't I play GTA online on Xbox 360? [​IMG]

:)

confusedxbox360, Jul 13, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Why can't I play GTA online on Xbox 360?