Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...

Discus and support Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox series x? Whenever I try to play it, it shows error 0x803f800b.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Max Grip, Dec 30, 2023.

1. Max Grip
    Max Grip Guest

Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...

Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox series x? Whenever I try to play it, it shows error 0x803f800b. Please help.

:)

Max Grip, Dec 30, 2023
  2. Max Grip Win User

Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox series x? Whenever I try to play it, it shows error 0x803f800b. Please help.

My Xbox is already set up as the home Xbox, why can't I play Forza if I bought the bundle.
  3. Niels van den Berg1 Win User

Which game pass does Forza horizon five need to play ?

I bought forza horizon 5 but I need the game pass to play it with friends why?
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Forza 4 and 5 premium bundle not installing

The screenshot showing "included in this bundle" will only show a few as there are too many separate DLC items in it to list fully as there are 11 separate things in it:

"The Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-ons Bundle includes the Forza Horizon 5: Hot Wheels expansion, Car Pass, VIP Membership, the Welcome Pack, and the second game expansion once it becomes available.
    The Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Add-ons Bundle includes the Car Pass, VIP Membership, Formula Drift Car Pack, Best of Bond Car Pack, and the Fortune Island and LEGO® Speed Champions game expansions"

But, as noted above, the DLC does not come as part of Game Pass Ultimate...you can buy the Bundle and play without owning the game (ie using the Game Pass version of the game)
  5. OneVenomousKing Win User

Forza Horizon 4

When i bought my xbox one it came with forza horizon 4. I bought the bundle that came with it. I did the same with my nephew i bought him the bundle and somehow he is able to play the game still and im not. Neither of us have game pass anymore but he can
    still play
  6. DigitalAssassin Win User

free forza?

You've answered your own questions without realising it, the Titanfall bundle came with a free copy of Titanfall and the Forza 5 bundle came with Forza.

You don't get both games in each bundle.
Thema:

1. Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox... - Similar Threads - Why can't play

2. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  3. Why can't I play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play online: I can't sign in to Xbox plus there is other issue that happened it was dragon ball Sparking zero does not appear in the store what is going on abf0550b-4ad5-4bcb-9146-e7b273b17096
  4. Why can't I play games on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play games on my Xbox?: I have an Xbox series S btw when I click on a game it doesn't launch it and gives me a grey screen for a couple of seconds, then goes back to the home screen. I've searched online and tried...
  5. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  6. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  7. It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...: It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I delete? I don't want them to see it, so why force it on me? c955e220-4888-475b-9a83-ac395c024dcb
  8. Why Can't I Play Fnaf 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I Play Fnaf 4: Hi, I have a problem with microsoft store because I can't play Fnaf 4 even though, I bought it on play store with my google account and I use my google account for Microsoft store....
  9. Why can't I play Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play Minecraft?: I received an email on March 17th, 2020 telling me my mojang account (with minecraft purchased) was migrated to microsoft. And yet I cannot access Minecraft for some reason. I signed in with my...
  10. Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world: Before my mother changed the wifi provider I could play with people on these games but ever since it has been changed I couldn't play with anyone and I don't know why...