Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...

Discus and support Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So what’s happening here 7ed89430-0298-4b16-a1d1-f59db3a60805 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by amarion paul, Jun 5, 2024.

1. amarion paul
    amarion paul Guest

Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...

So what’s happening here

:)

amarion paul, Jun 5, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it says it failed also can’t get a refund either

Hi Amarion, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

In this situation, the best course of action is to contact Support.

Please, look for the purchase in your Transaction History.

Sign in here: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders?period=AllTime&type=All

Then, copy the order number and contact Xbox Support.

Please enter this link: https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact

Then, follow these steps:

Type in your query: "Agent"

Click on Get Help.

Scroll down the page and click on Contact Support.

Select your "Other Products" and "Billing and Account Profile Questions" > Confirm.

Select "Chat with a support agent in your web browser" > Confirm > Start Chat.

I hope this helps.
  3. ����12 Win User

Black ops 4 pre order

this is the account i pre ordered it on and i went to my purchase history, it says it was declined. but how was i able to play both betas if it was declined and it took the money out of my bank account? no offence sir but im getting frustrated with this.
  4. Gweebie Win User

xbox live public beta

After I went through activation and the rest, it still took my console a few hours to pop up the update screen for me. I kept logging in and out, checking it throughout the day. It finally worked when I logged in and tried starting up an app, instead of
    just a quick log in and out.
  5. xXx iTiM xXx Win User

Pre-Order for Destiny 2 Final Shape not showing

I was not even aware of being told that I wouldn't be charged within 10 days of the game being released. It says declined but it's strange how it couldn't just charge me right then when I pre-ordered and it took money from my account for this ($106.61), and it even shows on my statement that it was taken out. Would I be able to be refunded at least or credited the money back so I could use that to purchase it? It almost feels like the money went right down the drain. It is frustrating.
  6. MGCam5 Win User

What’s up with me having to buy the game again and why cant I get a refund?

It charged my card for the pre-order back in september. It took 105.99 dollars out of my bank account. My order was canceled as you said within 10 days. But i never got my money back. There is money i need to be refunded. I had to buy the game again. Spending over 210 dollars
Thema:

1. Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it... - Similar Threads - Why can’t play

2. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  3. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  4. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  5. Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off: Yes since Monday I haven’t been able to play online Xbox fallout 4 and it’s annoying cause I pay for this feature 92633e48-4b06-4047-8f61-ec3ce198e58e
  6. Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?: I just downloaded Black Ops 1 and whenever I go to the main menu, it automatically signs me out and when I go to sign back in, it says that I can’t connect to Xbox Live. I checked my consoles...
  7. Why can’t I play game pass games, if I have game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play game pass games, if I have game pass?: I have gamepass ultimate for another month, it expires on the 24th of January, 24 days from now, and I can’t launch or play any game pass games at all but I can play all my bought games, what is...
  8. Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...: This has happened with both previous modern warfares. Not with any CODs before. This is the same message I get each time and never get online again. I’ve just got this game now....
  9. Why can’t I play my Gears 5 online without them trying to sell me Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play my Gears 5 online without them trying to sell me Game Pass?: So I was playing Gears 5 on disc before years ago but lost my disc. Then years later I started playing on my brothers Game Pass until it ran out. So yesterday I went to the store and bought...
  10. Why can’t I play forza horizon 4 online with game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play forza horizon 4 online with game pass ultimate: I just bought game pass ultimate to play with my friend, and it still says I don’t have the privileges to do so. Any reason why this may be happening? 596dba88-d15d-47b5-b1d9-99766f4f20ec