Why can't I play division rivals and UT Champs on remote play?

Discus and support Why can't I play division rivals and UT Champs on remote play? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I recently purchased EAFC 24 and some game modes like moments, UT Champs, and Division Rivals are not working on remote play. They would load... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yewna Leake (Student), Nov 1, 2023.

1. Why can't I play division rivals and UT Champs on remote play?

Hello, I recently purchased EAFC 24 and some game modes like moments, UT Champs, and Division Rivals are not working on remote play. They would load but they don't accept my input from the controller. Other game modes work fine i.e Volta, Squad Battles, etc...

:)

Yewna Leake (Student), Nov 1, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

Hello Yewna L, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry you're experiencing issues with remote play in EAFC 24 on your Xbox. Here are some possible solutions you could try:

Update your Xbox console: If your Xbox console requires an update when you try to play remotely, you may see an error. Turn on the Xbox console you're trying to connect to and check to see if any updates are available.
    Enable remote play on your console: Make sure you have enabled remote play on your console.
    Check your network connection: Gaming features like remote play require the Xbox Network Service. Make sure your internet connection is stable.
    Game-specific problems: In the last few hours, Xbox players cannot play online in EA Sports FC 24, as a withdrawal of the rival player is reported... when this is not the case. It could be a game-specific issue that EA and Xbox are investigating.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.
    Best regards.
  3. DyzposableHeroX Win User

Can someone answer my questions about Be A Pro Online

There are divisions Elite, Pro and Amature, dont know how many times my club as amature played an elite team playoff champ.
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Not able to play division rivals

Hi Zama! I'm more than happy to help you!

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your EAFC 24. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

Kindly try to perform the following workarounds:

1. Remove your account, power cycle, and re-add your account. Here's how:

Remove Account:

To remove a profile: From Profile & system, select Settings > Account > Remove accounts. Select a profile, then select Remove.

Power Cycle:

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Note: Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

Re-add account:

To add an Xbox profile to a console, press the Xbox button to open the guide and go to Profile & system. Select Add or Switch, and then select Add New and follow the instructions.

2. Clear alternate mac address:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

3. Clear the local save and resync with the cloud:

It’s possible that the local save for your game has become corrupted. If so, deleting the local save and re-syncing with the cloud might correct the problem.

First, delete the local save:

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button  on your controller.
    Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.

After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:

Press and hold the Xbox button  in the center of your controller.
    Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.

After you restart your Xbox, re-sync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you’re connected to the Xbox service.
    Try playing the game again to see if re-syncing with the cloud corrected the game problem.

You may also check this link for reference:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-solution

Please take your time and let me know if it works.

Best regards,
    Darhyl
  5. The_Last_DJ Win User

Can I play EAFC 24 on remote play? And does it work just like it does on console?

6. ELLETT THFC Win User

Ultimate Team FIFA 12

I'm having the same problem although I CAN get into UT, just I can't play a match as thats when it crashes on me.
Thema:

1. Why can't I play division rivals and UT Champs on remote play? - Similar Threads - Why can't play

2. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  3. Why can't I play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play online: I can't sign in to Xbox plus there is other issue that happened it was dragon ball Sparking zero does not appear in the store what is going on abf0550b-4ad5-4bcb-9146-e7b273b17096
  4. Why can't I play games on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play games on my Xbox?: I have an Xbox series S btw when I click on a game it doesn't launch it and gives me a grey screen for a couple of seconds, then goes back to the home screen. I've searched online and tried...
  5. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  6. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  7. It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...: It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I delete? I don't want them to see it, so why force it on me? c955e220-4888-475b-9a83-ac395c024dcb
  8. Why Can't I Play Fnaf 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I Play Fnaf 4: Hi, I have a problem with microsoft store because I can't play Fnaf 4 even though, I bought it on play store with my google account and I use my google account for Microsoft store....
  9. Why can't I play Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play Minecraft?: I received an email on March 17th, 2020 telling me my mojang account (with minecraft purchased) was migrated to microsoft. And yet I cannot access Minecraft for some reason. I signed in with my...
  10. Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world: Before my mother changed the wifi provider I could play with people on these games but ever since it has been changed I couldn't play with anyone and I don't know why...