WHY CAN'T I PLAY CERTAIN XBOX ONE GAMES THAT ARE NOW ON 360? AND WHAT IS WRONG ONEDRIVE AND ...

Discus and support WHY CAN'T I PLAY CERTAIN XBOX ONE GAMES THAT ARE NOW ON 360? AND WHAT IS WRONG ONEDRIVE AND ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I Was Just Minding My Own Business On My Xbox One While I Was Streaming On The Xbox App, When I Tried To Play M Copy Of Assassin's Creed Rogue On It,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wasay2424, May 14, 2018.

1. Wasay2424
    Wasay2424 Guest

WHY CAN'T I PLAY CERTAIN XBOX ONE GAMES THAT ARE NOW ON 360? AND WHAT IS WRONG ONEDRIVE AND ...

I Was Just Minding My Own Business On My Xbox One While I Was Streaming On The Xbox App, When I Tried To Play M Copy Of Assassin's Creed Rogue On It, It Said That It Was No Longer Compatible, This Was The Issue For Other Xbox One Titles And Backwards Compatible.
    I Also Noticed That OneDrive Does Nothing And So Does The TV App. So Please Explain This Udderly Piece Of **** You Shoved Into My **** Face Or Else I Will Cancel My Subscription, I Will Delete All My Xbox Data, And I Will Move Onto PlayStation + As Well As
    Putting A Diss-Track On You People On YouTube.

FIX THIS OR ELSE YOU GET THE DISS-TRACK IN YOUR FACE

Sincerely

- (The Traitor)

:)

Wasay2424, May 14, 2018
Thema:

1. WHY CAN'T I PLAY CERTAIN XBOX ONE GAMES THAT ARE NOW ON 360? AND WHAT IS WRONG ONEDRIVE AND ... - Similar Threads - WHY CAN'T PLAY

2. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  3. Why can't I play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play online: I can't sign in to Xbox plus there is other issue that happened it was dragon ball Sparking zero does not appear in the store what is going on abf0550b-4ad5-4bcb-9146-e7b273b17096
  4. Why can't I play games on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play games on my Xbox?: I have an Xbox series S btw when I click on a game it doesn't launch it and gives me a grey screen for a couple of seconds, then goes back to the home screen. I've searched online and tried...
  5. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  6. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  7. It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...: It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I delete? I don't want them to see it, so why force it on me? c955e220-4888-475b-9a83-ac395c024dcb
  8. Why Can't I Play Fnaf 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I Play Fnaf 4: Hi, I have a problem with microsoft store because I can't play Fnaf 4 even though, I bought it on play store with my google account and I use my google account for Microsoft store....
  9. Why can't I play Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play Minecraft?: I received an email on March 17th, 2020 telling me my mojang account (with minecraft purchased) was migrated to microsoft. And yet I cannot access Minecraft for some reason. I signed in with my...
  10. Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world: Before my mother changed the wifi provider I could play with people on these games but ever since it has been changed I couldn't play with anyone and I don't know why...