why can't i play a game i already bought?

Discus and support why can't i play a game i already bought? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; like an hour ago, i purchased a game from microsoft store for xbox, i had to give credit card info like 2 times because the first time it said that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by defnot furry, Dec 17, 2023.

1. defnot furry
    defnot furry Guest

like an hour ago, i purchased a game from microsoft store for xbox, i had to give credit card info like 2 times because the first time it said that there was an error in the procces, the second time it said insufficient credit, (i had the sufficient credit to buy the game when i started to write down the info) when i checked my bank's mobile app, it appeared that i purchassed something called xbox xiii or something like that, it was the exact same price as the game i tried to buy, but when i checked on my xbox, in the game page it appeared as if i didn't buy it, so i couldn't install it or play it, and because i don't have the purchase id, i can't request a refund. What can i do?

:)

defnot furry, Dec 17, 2023
  2. kev edin Win User

Why can't I play a game I already bought?

Have you went to your account and checked to see if the game is on your account. Refresh the license.
  3. Tarnend Win User

Hi, what games are you referring to? and how did you purchase them?
  4. Aaronbg123 Win User

Maby this will help. https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. Sodangidni Win User

Based on the information you provided, probably the purchase didn't go through.

Try checking your bank app in the following 24–48 hours again. Probably the charge will disappear and you will get the money back automatically.
  6. defnot furry Win User

hi Arturo, thank you for your response.

i haven't received any gmail or notification, and the charge is still there, even though 1 day has already elapsed. i still can't play or download the game, and even though i got charged, i still don't own the game, so there's pretty much nothing i can do with it for now.

if it's useful, the procces of ''buying'' the game was pretty messy, i don't know if i did something wrong, i think it was a bug with the app or some server error, is there something i can do to be able to play the game or get my money back? thanks in advance!
Thema:

1. why can't i play a game i already bought? - Similar Threads - why can't play

2. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  3. Why can't I play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play online: I can't sign in to Xbox plus there is other issue that happened it was dragon ball Sparking zero does not appear in the store what is going on abf0550b-4ad5-4bcb-9146-e7b273b17096
  4. Why can't I play games on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play games on my Xbox?: I have an Xbox series S btw when I click on a game it doesn't launch it and gives me a grey screen for a couple of seconds, then goes back to the home screen. I've searched online and tried...
  5. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  6. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  7. It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...: It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I delete? I don't want them to see it, so why force it on me? c955e220-4888-475b-9a83-ac395c024dcb
  8. Why Can't I Play Fnaf 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I Play Fnaf 4: Hi, I have a problem with microsoft store because I can't play Fnaf 4 even though, I bought it on play store with my google account and I use my google account for Microsoft store....
  9. Why can't I play Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play Minecraft?: I received an email on March 17th, 2020 telling me my mojang account (with minecraft purchased) was migrated to microsoft. And yet I cannot access Minecraft for some reason. I signed in with my...
  10. Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world: Before my mother changed the wifi provider I could play with people on these games but ever since it has been changed I couldn't play with anyone and I don't know why...