Why cant i PC play with my Xbox friends?

Discus and support Why cant i PC play with my Xbox friends? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Farming Simulator 22 on the xbox app and play it through there, i do not stream it. MY friend on the other hand plays it right through his xbox.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zachary Russell, Oct 20, 2023.

1. Why cant i PC play with my Xbox friends?

I have Farming Simulator 22 on the xbox app and play it through there, i do not stream it. MY friend on the other hand plays it right through his xbox. When ever he is hosting a server and i try to join it gives me the "get an app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link" but since the xbox companion app was ended i cant play with them on the farm they have had for a while. They can join me when i host, but they play a lot more then me so that isn't a valid option.

:)

Zachary Russell, Oct 20, 2023
  2. GUiHHZaBZaa Win User

Can’t play on realms

Hey why i cant play with my friend it tell go to aka.ms then i go but it for pc not for i pad!!!!
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello Zachary Russell,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question?

Thank you for understanding.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hello Zachary Russell,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble joining your friend's server on Farming Simulator 22. I understand how frustrating that can be.

To help you resolve this issue, I need to ask you a few questions. First, can you please tell me what version of the game you have installed on your PC?

You can check this by going to the Xbox app, clicking on Farming Simulator 22, and then clicking on More Options > Manage Installation > View in Microsoft Store.

Second, can you please confirm that you and your friend are both signed in to the same Xbox Live account on your devices?

Third, can you please try to clear the cache of the Xbox app and restart your PC? You can do this by going to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features > Xbox > Advanced Options > Reset.

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  5. Greener2110 Win User

Pubg

My friends can still play it i just cant figure out why i cant
  6. URIsKeyserSose Win User

Will XBOX ONE SMARTGLASS ever be available for Windows 7?

That doesnt explain why I cant view friends from my PC on a browser like I do my 360 friends. If I am at my PC, I have to go get my phone to see whos' on...?

Frustrating, impractical & illogical.
Thema:

1. Why cant i PC play with my Xbox friends? - Similar Threads - Why cant play

2. Why cant I play a friend on my ultimate pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I play a friend on my ultimate pass: When I play a freind why does it keep going to cloud game and not normal game download 33560f2e-350b-42e1-9dd9-95a4cd9cd297
  3. Why cant i play my previously owned digital games after my 2 year gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i play my previously owned digital games after my 2 year gamepass?: For several years i have owned Halo The Master Chief Collection (and DLC) Plants Vs Zombies Castle Crashers Battle Block Theater and recently after my 24 month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...
  4. System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play resident evile 5 why and why cant i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play resident evile 5 why and why cant i...: System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play Resident evil 5 and i've gone off line to play and it wont let either when i try to play offline it say " due to communication error the network...
  5. why cant i play r6 even tho i have game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i play r6 even tho i have game pass ultimate: i have monthly paid for game pass ultimate and have been playing seige for the past 7 months but suddenly i have not been able to play because it says i need game pass the payment has came out of...
  6. Why I cant play gta 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I cant play gta 5: My game worked until the update and now I can't play 2c7db40d-b1e8-4bd0-b098-d332946ca19f
  7. .why cant i play fh3 online on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    .why cant i play fh3 online on xbox: Hi. I just bought xbox live gold(core) and i want to play forza horizon 3 online but the option doesnt open in the game. On my profile it says that i am able to play online, so i redeemed the code...
  8. Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games: Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games 4178a91d-d1dc-4e4b-a91f-53ad85ce6bfb
  9. i preordered mw3 why cant i play it now that it’s been released?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i preordered mw3 why cant i play it now that it’s been released?: i preordered MW3 and when i enter the game it just shows me that all game modes are locked until i buy the game. i don’t understand why it wants me to purchase it again. i have already had issues...
  10. Why cant I play the MW3 campaign early on my account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play the MW3 campaign early on my account?: The account that pre ordered the game is the home xbox on the console, but it wont let the other accounts on there play it. Other games that are shared by the home xbox account still work....