Why can't I pay xbox live gold with paypal?

Discus and support Why can't I pay xbox live gold with paypal? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey, I've got a free month of Xbox Live Gold and today the subscription extended. I added my mobile nummer 1 month ago to get the free month but now I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ossiom4, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Ossiom4
    Ossiom4 Guest

Hey, I've got a free month of Xbox Live Gold and today the subscription extended. I added my mobile nummer 1 month ago to get the free month but now I wan't to pay with my paypal but everytime I try to pay an error message shows up. What could I do to
    clear my debts?

:)

Ossiom4, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Why can't I pay for Xbox live with money in my Microsoft account?

why can't i pay for Xbox live with money from my Microsoft account

greatwhite317, Sep 7, 2018
  3. sniper34090
    sniper34090 Guest
    i cant conact with xbox with my account and i already pay my gold membership

truble with xbox live can't contact with xbox .. i try to sign but not working and i pay my golden momber ship

sniper34090, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Why can't I pay xbox live gold with paypal?

What is the exact error message?

Have you tried going on Settings and then going to account and clicking Subscriptions and tried doing it that way.

L Francis 4 L, Sep 7, 2018
  5. Ossiom4
    Ossiom4 Guest

Ossiom4, Sep 7, 2018
  6. Ossiom4
    Ossiom4 Guest

Ossiom4, Sep 7, 2018
  7. XBF Aaron G
    XBF Aaron G Guest
    Ossiom4,

The reason it wont let you use a different payment option is because your auto renewal is set up to take money from your cell phone provider every month. You would have to discontinue that auto renewal on that payment instrument before using another to purchase
    a subscription. Here is some info:

How to cancel your Xbox subscription online

You can cancel your Xbox subscription either immediately or by stopping automatic renewal.

If you cancel your Xbox subscription immediately, you’ll also lose access to the subscription service at the same time. If you stop automatically renewing your subscription, you can continue to use the subscription service until it expires.

For more info, refer to one of the following pages:

• To cancel your Xbox subscription immediately, go to Cancel a Microsoft subscription, select Cancel immediately on
      the left side of the page, and then follow the instructions.
    • To stop automatically renewing your subscription, go to Cancel a Microsoft subscription, select Stop automatic renewal on
      the left side of the page, and then follow the instructions.

XBF Aaron G, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant i subscrube to xbox live gold

2. why cant I use paypal to pay for xbox live gold