Why can't I not game share call of duty cold war full game

Discus and support Why can't I not game share call of duty cold war full game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok my best mate i game share with,his console i have made home and my console is made his home, he owns cold war digital,he can play any off my games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by H POPPIN, Mar 23, 2021.

1. H POPPIN
    H POPPIN Guest

Ok my best mate i game share with,his console i have made home and my console is made his home, he owns cold war digital,he can play any off my games to full capacity. I can play his cold war game,but it keeps asking me to pay for the game but i have learnt to quit the game on the dash board , restart and try again, but cold war say im on trial mode of the game,also i donot have access the campaign mode and i dont have access to all zombie modes, for zombies i only have access to outbreak private and solo, not the newer zombie small maps that are free, also on multiplayer i dont have access to all modes nor do i have the option to select ,say 3 mode i want to play continuously,, so why is cod different for us who game share, this is not fare,i actually own the disc myself,but its at my other house,so i know what im all missing, now there is no free trials going on at the moment,so im guessing cold war game sharing is a con as they want us to oay for the free stuff there all adding,and yes my game is 100% uptodate or simply would not run, please help

:)

H POPPIN, Mar 23, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

How come when I open call of duty black ops coldwar a pop up appears saying purchase game then another pop up appears saying game already installed but still wont let me play mind you I own this game.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

Make sure that these packs are installed:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 1

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 2

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 3

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 4
  3. Francia J. Win User

Anyone else having issues play COD Cold War?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

"Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon."

4. Ratatouille_05 Win User

Selling Xbox Series X to Friend with Digital Games and Hardcopy Games

Can I play the games (Call of Duty Cold War and Call of Duty Modern Warfare) on my Windows PC?
  5. Francia J. Win User

I have no Content packs for Black Ops Cold War

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Sine this is a physical disc game, simply search the content packs directly on Microsoft Store. Here you go:

6. Francia J. Win User

Why Is Cold War saying I have to buy my game I have already purchased again?

You may need to follow the steps below:

Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

Thema:

1. Why can't I not game share call of duty cold war full game - Similar Threads - Why can't game

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  5. Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?: I bought the digital version of black ops 2 and I can't join my friends online game sessions for black ops 2 zombies. I've read countless post with people with the same exact issue and no one can...
  6. Why can't I play games on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play games on my Xbox?: I have an Xbox series S btw when I click on a game it doesn't launch it and gives me a grey screen for a couple of seconds, then goes back to the home screen. I've searched online and tried...
  7. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  8. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  9. Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?: Hello! Whenever I invite my friends to an Xbox call I have to keep game bar open in order to talk to them. Whenever I tab out of game bar to play a game I try to talk my friends cant hear me. I...
  10. Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?: I know there are probably a thousand people asking this question but we always get the same answers. "But players who use controllers will have an unfair disadvantage!" Well guess what, the in...