Why Can’t I make payments or purchase on the Xbox or Ms store?

Discus and support Why Can’t I make payments or purchase on the Xbox or Ms store? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Greetings. I’m a gamer on the Xbox platform, I got my console sent to me from the US not long ago. Been trying to purchase game pass but it doesn’t... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Pappy EuGeene, Mar 3, 2024.

1. Why Can’t I make payments or purchase on the Xbox or Ms store?

Greetings. I’m a gamer on the Xbox platform, I got my console sent to me from the US not long ago. Been trying to purchase game pass but it doesn’t allow me. I was starting to think it was a problem concerning the console itself, but came to find out I can’t make payments from my country (West Africa/Ghana), now I figured out I can get a pass with gift card. So I hopped on my computer and found what I wanted, placed it into the cart to start the payment process. Here the store didn’t use the payment method I have in my account, rather asking me to provide card details to an address field where it doesn’t allow me change to my country. I’m so tired of playing alone.

someone please gimme a solution or help me fix this, or else it’ll just be pointless to own an Xbox out here in this country.

:)

Pappy EuGeene, Mar 3, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello Pappy E, I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Important: Please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, phone numbers, etc.

As community users like you, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

That being said, I want to let you know that in order to purchase content in a specific marketplace and despite being physically located in that country. You need to use a payment method billed and issued in the same country.

Note: This applies for Game Pass redeemable codes as well.

For example, if your Microsoft account and Xbox region are set to the US, to purchase in the US marketplace you need a card from a bank in the US.
    Please be aware that cards from other countries, even with international use enabled, will not be accepted.

So, the message you see appears because:
    A. The card used is not from that country.
    B. Your Microsoft account region is not set to that country.
    C. You're not physically located in that country.
    D. You have a current Xbox Game Pass subscription from a different region.
    E. A mix of the above.

Apart from that, please note the country you mentioned (Ghana) is not in the list of supported regions by Xbox.
    https://www.xbox.com/regions

Additionally, be aware that bypassing any kind of geographical restrictions to get content not available in your country is against Microsoft terms & conditions.

Your Microsoft account could be banned for this.

I'll remain attentive to any comment you want to share.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. BorjaEU Win User

MInecraft Dungeons

I logged in with my mojang account and make the purchase from there, in fact the purchase link redirected me to MS store. If I search on the store the option install appears. The real issue is that I don't want to run the game from the store but from the
    launcher. Mojang is property of MS and I don't understand why the information about I own the game is not linked.

Thank you
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Dúvida sobre comprar jogos do Xbox 360 pelo console Xbox One

If you purchase the game from the MS store you can download it under your account on the console (keep in mind the method of payment for the xbox one console and the MS marketplace is the same for 360 bc games)
  5. eugenelovett Win User

can't sign in to xbox live account on xbox 360

I can’t make purchases on xbox360 console, I can make purchase on my computer for xbox 360 games, but I can’t play them cause I can’t sign in to xbox profiles or gametags
  6. Bilakshan Purohit Win User

can i buy x box game pass with UPI

Hi, Ronie.

Microsoft doesn't accept Indian domestic-debit cards. We don't even have the option to pay via PayPal when your region is selected as India.

Microsoft store doesn't support pre-paid cards and only has one payment option of Credit/Debit card (so why even call it payment optionS).

I literally can't purchase anything on MS store, literal facepalm.
Thema:

1. Why Can’t I make payments or purchase on the Xbox or Ms store? - Similar Threads - Why Can’t payments

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  4. Why can’t I access Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I access Xbox at all?: My sister has a Microsoft account and can log into Minecraft just fine, but when I try to access anything else Xbox related it just signs me out. I know this isn’t an internet issue because I...
  5. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  6. Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...: So what’s happening here 7ed89430-0298-4b16-a1d1-f59db3a60805
  7. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  8. Why can’t I talk to people through my Xbox after I went through a suspension, it was...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I talk to people through my Xbox after I went through a suspension, it was...: Got comms banned waited till I was un banned and I still can’t speak to people a41bc0f5-01be-4c3d-922a-f89eda451e3b
  9. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  10. Can’t get into games, don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t get into games, don’t know why: When I try to get into games, I get stuck or kicked out. For Fortnite and R6, I get stuck in the loading screen for the game, and for others like 2K and minecraft, I get sent back to the xbox home...