Why can't I make or delete my clubs?

Discus and support Why can't I make or delete my clubs? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I can't make or delete any clubs, nor can I make a club on an alt account and transfer it to my main account. When I delete the club (the only one I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Ivys6ur, Jul 22, 2023.

1. Ivys6ur
    Ivys6ur Guest

I can't make or delete any clubs, nor can I make a club on an alt account and transfer it to my main account. When I delete the club (the only one I have) it just doesn't delete. When I try to make one "This club's name has already been taken". I've checked and the names are available.

:)

Ivys6ur, Jul 22, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there! I'll do my best to help.

Let's first re-add your account and power cycle your console before deleting your club:
    Note: Before doing these steps, please make sure that you know exactly the email address linked with your gamertag and the password to it so you can add the correct account again.

1. Remove account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. When you're finished, select Close.

2. Power cycle:
    Press and hold the Xbox power button for 10 seconds until it turns off. Unplug it from its power source for few minutes then plug it back in and turn it on again.

3. Add account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.

Once done, try deleting it again:
    From the Home screen, select the Friends & Community Updates tile, and then select Clubs on Xbox.
    Select the club that you want to delete.
    Select Manage.
    In Club settings, under Ownership, select Delete club.

Best regards,
  3. FITSMAN PWR GRC Win User

Can't delete club

I have the exactly same issue me to.

The club doesn't have any member except me and still i CAN'T delete it.

Why is this happening and how i can delete this club?

I have create that club yesterday and today doesn't let me to delete it.

WHY???????
  4. An Old Freak Win User

Can't delete club

Are there any other members still in the club? If so, try removing them first.

If there are no other current members, try adding a new member and giving them admin status and then you leave the club. Can they then delete the club?
  5. RareNukeToast Win User

Deleting a club

But i can't select Delete club
  6. Toby1HD Win User

Not able to join any club or create one

UPDATE: I tried to join a club with my brothers account (who has the same settings as me) and it worked without any problem.

So why can't i join a club?
Thema:

1. Why can't I make or delete my clubs? - Similar Threads - Why can't delete

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  5. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  6. Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?: It's been happening since the day before I posted this. Anytime I try to watch a video on 720p and above stops and lags horribly. Even on ads it lags. ccbcd827-1b3e-4eec-b7cd-da298ea6865f
  7. It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...: It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I delete? I don't want them to see it, so why force it on me? c955e220-4888-475b-9a83-ac395c024dcb
  8. Why can't I delete this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I delete this: I'm playing Dragon Origins and would to delete a saved file but I can't. The only option that they give me is "reserved space". I could use some answers why I can't just simply delete my saved...
  9. Why can't I delete or saved clips and screen shots?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I delete or saved clips and screen shots?: I'm trying to delete all saved clips and screenshots, once I've deleted them they come straight back. I've tried reseting xbox series x and reseting just keeping games and apps but nothing is...
  10. Why can't I upload or delete captures on the XBOX Network

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I upload or delete captures on the XBOX Network: If I try to upload a clip, I get a notification telling me the clip has been uploaded, but it doesn't appear on the XBOX network or on the mobile app. If I go back to the clip on my console, I...