Why can’t I make my friends account my home xbox

Discus and support Why can’t I make my friends account my home xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why can’t I make my friend account as my home xbox f1109361-e414-4b2a-a6b5-d0c389b342f1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by keyy�‍♂️�, Sep 11, 2023.

1. Why can’t I make my friends account my home xbox

Why can’t I make my friend account as my home xbox

:)

keyy�‍♂️�, Sep 11, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

You shouldn't have access to your friend's account. That violates the code of conduct and can get you both banned.
  3. XNewDesignx Win User

Home Xbox

Why can't my friend make me his home Xbox when I have him as mine but when he tries it says you can have up to 3 accounts as home Xbox every year?
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

Gold Sharing

She can’t use your gold on her friends console unless your account makes her friends console the home console. They can only use your gold on the home console.
  5. JamesArm1 Win User

Xbox game pass

Then why make it available to make my home xbox for different accounts
  6. Dirty Loco Win User

My Friend cannot make my account my home xbox

Have you done this before on a different console? You are restricted to doing this only once every 4 months to prevent marketplace theft.
Thema:

1. Why can’t I make my friends account my home xbox - Similar Threads - Why can’t friends

2. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  3. Why can’t I sent messages to my friends in the Xbox app, I barely message on there

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I sent messages to my friends in the Xbox app, I barely message on there: Hmmmm …ok well as the question states I don’t message people much and now I can’t send messages on the app..don’t know what else to say? 61fb85e9-7aa6-4b29-b7ae-018e45b6d11b
  4. why can’t my friend use his gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can’t my friend use his gift card?: Bought a $100 gift card for a friend, he says when he tries to use it a message pops up saying oops sorry we don’t know what went wrong appears. I have seen the 100 dollars appear under his...
  5. Why can’t my friend join my world when she comes over?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my friend join my world when she comes over?: Me and my friend play Minecraft a lot but but when she comes over it doesn’t work. We are on the same internet (which works fine) and we both have the same versions of Minecraft. This has not...
  6. Why I can’t add a friend

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why I can’t add a friend: Why I can’t add or accept friends request on my Xbox 0c64055f-7f92-4ce5-b36d-ae21dd005d46
  7. Why can’t my friends on discord hear me when I join their call through my xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t my friends on discord hear me when I join their call through my xbox?: My audio and party settings are set to everyone and both of my discord and Xbox accounts are linked. I am able to stream fine but for some reason they cannot hear me. I was wondering if they...
  8. Why can’t I add friends on Xbox series s

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I add friends on Xbox series s: I can’t add anyone as a friend I have restarted my system multiple times and even a few hard resets and still can’t add anyone afecac36-f3ec-4132-95f5-cea003ec9c14
  9. Why can’t my friend hear me or add me on Xbox after I accidentally blocked him?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t my friend hear me or add me on Xbox after I accidentally blocked him?: My friend cant add me or hear me in party chat after I blocked him by accident. 82e8969b-5b8d-4054-b015-10cf595a4120
  10. Why can’t my friend on pc join my ark server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my friend on pc join my ark server: Hi, I’m trying to play ark with my friend and we have a little problem, he can’t see the invites i send so he can’t join and he has no other way to join, yes we both have the same game from the...