Why can't I make a purchase

Discus and support Why can't I make a purchase in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't buy mut pointsfor Madden 24 37f0c979-a9d9-4f94-81f6-318c08563235 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RobbieBowe, Sep 21, 2023.

1. RobbieBowe
    RobbieBowe Guest

I can't buy mut pointsfor Madden 24

:)

RobbieBowe, Sep 21, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

why can't I make purchases?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, kindly sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and validate if the transaction is stated as "completed". Once confirmed, for cases like this what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

Also, in regards to the streaming service issue there has been a service alert earlier hindering players to use cloud gaming services, apps, and games.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Why can't I make purchases in my game?

Hi DavidBasurto! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Yes you will be able to use the card again once 24 hours pass, you have tried many times to use it or you have a suscription active that have been trying to charge on this account or a different account and has been rejected
  4. SolemnLlama33 Win User

How to purchase using redeemed account credit?

Why can't I use the the credit that is on my account? I redeemed an Xbox card I got for Christmas and I can't make a purchase.
  5. Saeleth Win User

Can't make purchases

Hi there,

I would recommend reaching out to MS Billing Support. It is likely the wrong address on file for something, but they should be able to tell you for sure and more importantly how to correct the problem :)
  6. denis97g Win User

Can't make purchases

have you tried doing it from a pc? if that doesn't work you may want to contact xbox support.
Thema:

1. Why can't I make a purchase - Similar Threads - Why can't purchase

2. Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?: I've tried to buy Fortnite crew directly from Fortnite, and I keep getting an error that says "Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later." I can purchase anything else just fine,...
  3. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  4. Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?: I have been trying countless times to purchase the Minecraft: Java Edition/Bedrock Edition bundle on the Minecraft website but to no avail. It easily has to be one of the most frustrating and...
  5. why can't I download my purchase from the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't I download my purchase from the Microsoft store: my kid sent me a request to purchase a game from the Microsoft store, I approved it and paid for it, it shows in my order history but I can't download it on my kids Xbox. It is still asking me to...
  6. So why am I purchasing the full game Dead By daylight if I can't even play it because I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So why am I purchasing the full game Dead By daylight if I can't even play it because I...: Just like tell me why I need game pass ultimate to play my favorite game even though I have been playing your games through game pass for a while so instead I got The Game bought the folder and...
  7. Why i can't purchase game on xbox 360 console??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't purchase game on xbox 360 console??: I am trying to buy a game throughy xbox 360 console, but it won't go through.. it will give an error and won't complete the purchase.. I tried to buy the game through xbox store website.. and i...
  8. Why can't I use a Microsoft account balance to purchase an xbox game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I use a Microsoft account balance to purchase an xbox game?: My son had an xbox gift voucher which he redeemed easily enough but the purchase of the game he wanted hasn't gone through - by default it was asking me to approve and pay with a credit card...
  9. Why can't I purchase & play Override Mech City Brawl - Supercharged Mega Edition despite it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I purchase & play Override Mech City Brawl - Supercharged Mega Edition despite it...: I want to play "Override Mech City Brawl - Supercharged Mega Edition" but for some reason it is "unavailable". I use quotation marks because I can still see it & its related DLC listed on the Xbox...
  10. Why is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app no longer available? Can't watch any purchased...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app no longer available? Can't watch any purchased...: Why is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app no longer available? Can't watch any purchased movies or TV on the Xbox 360? The app works perfectly for Xbox One and Series XlS though. A bunch of people...