Why Cant I Login to My Minecraft account i keep getting the same msg

Discus and support Why Cant I Login to My Minecraft account i keep getting the same msg in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] plz help i dont know what to do be1a3bde-83c7-4bc2-84da-c9ce031747cf Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by elijah moreland, May 19, 2022.

1. Why Cant I Login to My Minecraft account i keep getting the same msg

Why Cant I Login to My Minecraft account i keep getting the same msg [​IMG]
    plz help i dont know what to do

:)

elijah moreland, May 19, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, elijah. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Please give me more information about this issue.

Are you trying to login on the computer? If so, running Windows 10 or 11?

Are you running Minecraft by the Minecraft Launcher or by the Xbox App?

Also, can you login to Minecraft on their official website?

Waiting for your answers so I can better assist you with this.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

How can I migrate back my Minecraft account form Microsoft login to Mojang login?

I tried to log in to my Minecraft account by Mojang login and failed. So I checked my Yahoo mail and noticed I migrated my Minecraft account to Microsoft login, I completely forgot why I did that! Now I can't log in back to my Minecraft because I don't remember the outlook mail I logged. How can I migrate it back? I tried to get the security key but the system is unable to authenticate. If there is no plan to migrate back to Mojang login, how can I get my refund back? I bought the redemption card from the kiosk back in 2017.

p.s. It's new account I made.
    "I tried to log in to my Minecraft account by Mojang login and failed. So I checked my Yahoo mail and noticed I migrated my Minecraft account to Microsoft login, I completely forgot why I did that!":

It started being made a requirement so thats probably why.

"How can I migrate it back?":

You cant as far as im aware.

"If there is no plan to migrate back to Mojang login, how can I get my refund back? I bought the redemption card from the kiosk back in 2017":

Odds are you probably cant and if you could it would probably have to be the kiosk company that would refund you since thats where it was purchased originally.
  4. XYuma TsukumoX Win User

For those of you that still haunt this forum...

i cant buy the game keep getting error msg 8c230002
  5. nortatron Win User

Error 0x80004005 Minecraft on macOS

> When I try to login to minecraft.net with my microsoft account, same thing: I keep getting back to the login page.

Same! Following post.
  6. CasuallyInzane Win User

We don't recognize the computer you're using To access this content, please sign in on a computer that's connected to your account. We‘re sorry, but we want to make sure that nobody else is getting into your account.

Ok i have the same problem i cant got into my xbox payment settings because i keep getting this error msg and ineed 2 delete my mom crdit card so please reply 2 me Please as so as possible
Thema:

1. Why Cant I Login to My Minecraft account i keep getting the same msg - Similar Threads - Why Cant Login

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward: Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i checked. However my xbox messages me that i can...
  5. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  6. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...
  7. Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?: I have literally done every trick in the book at this point. Ive unlinked and relinked my discord account like 10 times, factory reset my xbox with the games and apps not touched 3 times, reset...
  8. Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...: I can't stream on my xbox one X, I have tried to logging out of my twitch and my xbox account on my xbox, it didn't work 97eeeb71-4d6c-46f5-8043-5867f8452a39
  9. why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this: I previously had the Xbox one s, but yesterday bought the Xbox series s as an upgrade to be able to play ncaa football coming out in July. My issue is that I can no longer play rainbow six siege...
  10. why cant i login on my friends computer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i login on my friends computer?: Im trying to login to my buddys computer with my microsoft acount... and its asking for a 4 digit pin code. i have a larger pin that 4 digit. It said to go to settings and change my pin if i...