Why can't I login to Minecraft launcher?

Discus and support Why can't I login to Minecraft launcher? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have installed Minecraft launcher but it will not let me login. I clicked "Let's go!" in the installer and nothing happened. I checked start/windows... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by smartfresh, Oct 13, 2023.

1. smartfresh
    smartfresh Guest

I have installed Minecraft launcher but it will not let me login. I clicked "Let's go!" in the installer and nothing happened. I checked start/windows button I found it but with no icon and it will not open.

:)

smartfresh, Oct 13, 2023
  2. smartfresh Win User

Okay, I guess the best option would be saving up for a personal PC. Thank you for your time Arturo.
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Smartfresh. I'm Arturo.

I'm sorry to hear you're not able to log in with your account in the Minecraft Launcher, however, I'll be glad to provide some assistance regarding this matter.

First, can you review if your Windows PC and the apps are up-to-date?

Windows updates can be checked via PC Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > click “Get Updates”.
    You can check for app updates by opening the Microsoft store > My Library > Get Updates.

If your PC found any update, please restart it when the installing process ends.

Otherwise, I want to ask if are you able to log in with your account on the Xbox app or the Microsoft Store?

Lastly, did you install the Minecraft launcher directly from the Microsoft Store, the Xbox app, or did you download the installer via Minecraft.net?
  4. Sodangidni Win User

Hi.
    Thanks for taking the time to share more information about your concern, smartfresh.

Unfortunately, as your PC is under control of your institution, they applied some restrictions by default. This is the reason you see that message when trying to log in.

In these situations, only the IT department of your school can lift the restriction. So, I encourage you to talk with them and review if it’s possible.

Otherwise, you may need to use a personal PC or another with no such restrictions.
  5. smartfresh Win User

Yes, thank you Arturo for replying, my laptop is up to date, and I had installed the launcher via Minecraft.net and the reason is that I'm on a tdsb school laptop and the microsoft store is blocked. Oh yeah and I tried it open the launcher again and it worked but when I clicked microsoft login this came up.
    [​IMG]

I should probably also say that I had permission by a teacher so don't worry, I'm not trying to get myself in trouble.
  6. polurax Win User

Can't log into minecraft.net with anything. Error: We could not validate your access, please try to login again.

I have the same problem and it's exactly the same on the phone. I put my Microsoft credentials, the login window closes normally. then this error appears. I can't login to the minecraft launcher either
Thema:

1. Why can't I login to Minecraft launcher? - Similar Threads - Why can't login

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  5. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  6. Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?: It's been happening since the day before I posted this. Anytime I try to watch a video on 720p and above stops and lags horribly. Even on ads it lags. ccbcd827-1b3e-4eec-b7cd-da298ea6865f
  7. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  8. Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?: I bought the digital version of black ops 2 and I can't join my friends online game sessions for black ops 2 zombies. I've read countless post with people with the same exact issue and no one can...
  9. Why can't i login on xbox website on my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't i login on xbox website on my pc: I cannot login on the xbox website on my pc when i press sign in it acts like its logging me in but then it goes back to the sign in screen and i tried everything clearing cookies and cache...
  10. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...