Why can't i login on xbox website on my pc

Discus and support Why can't i login on xbox website on my pc in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cannot login on the xbox website on my pc when i press sign in it acts like its logging me in but then it goes back to the sign in screen and i tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Trap icaz, Jan 5, 2024.

1. Trap icaz
    Trap icaz Guest

I cannot login on the xbox website on my pc when i press sign in it acts like its logging me in but then it goes back to the sign in screen and i tried everything clearing cookies and cache resetting network adapter checking that i dont have proxy i had the same issue with the xbox app aswell but then i resetted wmi and i could log in but when i try to launch games it tells me to sign in and it tells me i have no network connection i tried everything please help, also i can log in on my phone on the website and my little brothers pc on the same account

:)

Trap icaz, Jan 5, 2024
  2. Belen T.C. Win User

Hello Trap icaz,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble logging in on the Xbox website on your PC and I appreciate you tried some troubleshooting steps ahead. No worries, I will do my best to help you sort this out for you to get back to gaming.

There are a few possible causes for this problem, such as a corrupted browser cache, a network configuration issue, or a problem with your Microsoft account. Here are some steps you can try to resolve it:

1. Check your account settings: Make sure there are no issues with your account. You can do this by going to Microsoft account | Home and sign in your Microsoft account.

2. Change your password: Sometimes, changing your password can resolve sign-in issues. You can check this link to change your password: Change your Microsoft account password - Microsoft Support

3. Make sure you are using the latest version of your browser.

• On the taskbar, select Microsoft Store icon to open it.
    • If you don't see Microsoft Store on the taskbar, it might have been unpinned. Here's how to find it: In the search box on the taskbar, enter Microsoft Store, then select it from the list.
    • After you've opened Microsoft Store, select More Three-dot More icon > Downloads and updates > Get updates.
    4. Try using a different browser or a private/incognito window to see if the issue persists.

5. Check the date and time on your PC or try remove and re-add the account. For your reference, you may follow the steps on this link: Fix problems signing in to the Xbox app - Microsoft Support

6. If the issue persists, please try the steps on this thread to see if it works: XBOX app on PC won't let me sign in - Microsoft Community

If none of the above steps work, please contact us again and provide us with more details about your issue, such as the error messages you see, the browser you are using, and the steps you have tried so far. We will do our best to help you.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation. We hope to hear from you soon and get this issue resolved. Have a great day and happy gaming!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Belen T.C. Win User

Hello Trap icaz,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. WhatMyName0 Rull Win User

Microsoft account something went wrong.

Yes i can login to that account with ny xbox app on my mobile or the Microsoft/xbox website but can't login to my Microsoft and xbox app on my windows.
  5. JerryDillman Win User

Cant login to my xbox one account???

Talked with "Ambassador". I was sent to my Microsoft PC account via a website link. Then the Ambassador abandoned me with the "follow link directions" statement. PC account does not have a record of my Xbox account. I cannot get the PC to notice my Xbox
    account. Why? Because I don't have the password for the Xbox account! Of course, without my Xbox account password, I cannot login to the Xbox account on the PC to fix the password. I am now quite unhappy.
  6. joshywoshywhoo Win User

Cannot share game pass ultimate on pc with my family

The question then is, why can't we share Game Pass on PC?

We have two xbox's and can share on those, but we can't share on one PC with two separate logins.

Doesn't make any sense so it would be good to know why the decision for it not to work on PC was made? Are there plans to make sharing on PC happen?
Thema:

1. Why can't i login on xbox website on my pc - Similar Threads - Why can't login

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  5. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  6. Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?: It's been happening since the day before I posted this. Anytime I try to watch a video on 720p and above stops and lags horribly. Even on ads it lags. ccbcd827-1b3e-4eec-b7cd-da298ea6865f
  7. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  8. Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?: I bought the digital version of black ops 2 and I can't join my friends online game sessions for black ops 2 zombies. I've read countless post with people with the same exact issue and no one can...
  9. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...
  10. Why can't I login to Minecraft launcher?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I login to Minecraft launcher?: I have installed Minecraft launcher but it will not let me login. I clicked "Let's go!" in the installer and nothing happened. I checked start/windows button I found it but with no icon and it...