Why can’t I login on ps4?

Discus and support Why can’t I login on ps4? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; 1. please fix the login on ps4/ps5. 2. every time I try to connect, I get a message saying “Oops! Looks like the account is already connected. Please... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Zyxifizd, Mar 7, 2023.

1. Zyxifizd
    Zyxifizd Guest

1. please fix the login on ps4/ps5. 2. every time I try to connect, I get a message saying “Oops! Looks like the account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected Microsoft account.”

:)

Zyxifizd, Mar 7, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

According to Mojang:

"That’s good news! This error message tells you which Microsoft account the PSN ID is connected to. The solution is to sign in with the correct listed account. For example, in the image, you would sign in with the account MyOtherMSAccount where the “other account” is your other account name."

This may mean that your PlayStation Network account is linked to a different Microsoft account and you need to use that Microsoft account.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://minecrafthelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/arti...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. RG1402 Win User

PS4 Minecraft Microsoft account

Hi i would like to ask why when i try to sign into my ps4 microsoft minecraft account it says there is an error to login
  4. AC_0210 Win User

Why can’t I sign in on minecraft ps4

I’ve tried different emails and my phone but i have 2 emails for different accounts my phone is connected to one of those
  5. WattyNuela Win User

Hello there, AC. May I know if you don’t remember receiving a security notification from Microsoft in a previously registered security email address or phone number about changes made to your account?

Or if you have registered a phone number or email address as an alternative way to sign in, could I know if you tried to use that information instead of your current email address?
  6. AC_0210 Win User

It’s the same as if I was to try sign in on minecraft it says ‘cannot find username’ or ‘there is no account with this username’ even though there should be because I haven’t deleted it
Thema:

1. Why can’t I login on ps4? - Similar Threads - Why can’t login

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  4. Why can’t I access Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I access Xbox at all?: My sister has a Microsoft account and can log into Minecraft just fine, but when I try to access anything else Xbox related it just signs me out. I know this isn’t an internet issue because I...
  5. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  6. Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...: So what’s happening here 7ed89430-0298-4b16-a1d1-f59db3a60805
  7. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  8. Why can’t I talk to people through my Xbox after I went through a suspension, it was...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I talk to people through my Xbox after I went through a suspension, it was...: Got comms banned waited till I was un banned and I still can’t speak to people a41bc0f5-01be-4c3d-922a-f89eda451e3b
  9. Why can’t I login to my Microsoft Account on Minecraft on my Switch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I login to my Microsoft Account on Minecraft on my Switch?: Everytime for the past week or so I try logging into my Microsoft account on Minecraft on my Switch, I get the error code: Drowned. I’ve tried multiple things to fix this and nothing will work....
  10. Why can’t I press next when trying to login into battlefront 2 online even when my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I press next when trying to login into battlefront 2 online even when my account...: My account is linked but when I get to the screen it says enter the email address associated with my EA account, which I did but it won’t let me go any further. What do I do?...