Why can’t I log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft

Discus and support Why can’t I log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why cant i log into my microsoft account on Minecraft 81822c61-b139-4d99-9d30-3f7d7cf410f4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AngelWoods, May 6, 2020.

1. AngelWoods
    AngelWoods Guest

Why cant i log into my microsoft account on Minecraft

:)

AngelWoods, May 6, 2020
  2. AngelWoods Win User

PS4, and the button to log in doesnt work
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Angel,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issues logging in. What platform are you playing Minecraft on? What is the error you get when you try and log in? Any additional information will help us to better assist you.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello AngelWoods,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Please make sure there are no network problems on your device. You may need to also restart it before trying to log in again. If you come across issues with networking on your PS4, then you would need to contact
    Playstation support. Please let us know if you have any further questions.
  5. ardagod Win User

Minecraft ipad Air keeps crashing when loading a new game

I can’t believe this hasn’t been fixed yet. Just downloaded minecraft for my sister and created a microsoft account for her. The app keeps crashing. It can’t login to her account and crashes during log in. When I skip login it crashes in settings.

I can’t believe the state this app is in... I don’t remember Minecraft being this unstable before it was under microsoft. There are reports from october and here I am months later still having the same problem...

Latest ios version, latest minecraft version. The game is unplayable. Can’t believe you are asking money for this...

Game only works with wifi turned off.
  6. HoloIsLit Win User

Can’t log into Microsoft account on minecraft

was actually able to find a method that worked for me, i recommend trying this:

https://youtu.be/Q195eiPv2TM
Thema:

1. Why can’t I log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft - Similar Threads - Why can’t log

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  4. Why can’t I access Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I access Xbox at all?: My sister has a Microsoft account and can log into Minecraft just fine, but when I try to access anything else Xbox related it just signs me out. I know this isn’t an internet issue because I...
  5. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  6. Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...: So what’s happening here 7ed89430-0298-4b16-a1d1-f59db3a60805
  7. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  8. Why can’t I talk to people through my Xbox after I went through a suspension, it was...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I talk to people through my Xbox after I went through a suspension, it was...: Got comms banned waited till I was un banned and I still can’t speak to people a41bc0f5-01be-4c3d-922a-f89eda451e3b
  9. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  10. Why can’t I log into Cookieisblu ac

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I log into Cookieisblu ac: I put *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** when I was men yo put *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 2921f788-ce83-49b1-991c-24a90fb02a0c