Why can't I load my old images in the xbox chat?

Discus and support Why can't I load my old images in the xbox chat? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I can't even load or/and see images that were sent from times ago on the xbox app, What do I do? c9949121-8c98-41a0-8948-f9e193b77aa7 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by EddyHimself, Aug 28, 2023.

1. EddyHimself
    EddyHimself Guest

I can't even load or/and see images that were sent from times ago on the xbox app, What do I do?

:)

EddyHimself, Aug 28, 2023
  2. Juhn Jac Win User

Hi there!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your issue has already been resolved. We will not be tracking this topic going forward, therefore, if you need further assistance, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking on this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Sincerely

Microsoft Forum Moderator
  3. Juhn Jac Win User

Hi EddyHimself

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you need help with this concern. We will work together to achieve your desired resolution.

Please check for a possible updates on Xbox

- https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/settings-updates/system-update-overview

Remove and readd your profile.

- https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/add-remove-account-xbox-one

Perform a clear cache

- https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/console/clear-system-cache

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely

Microsoft Forum Moderator
  4. Dorothy Mercer Win User

microsoft solitaie collection wont open

I can't get my Microsoft solitaire xbox game to load anymore why
  5. XBF Nestor S Win User

Why can't I use my image as avatar?

Hey Emnelel,

Thanks for the response, so unfortunately if the one picture is still being rejected it could be copyrighted as previously stated so it wouldn't be possible to set as the gamerpic. The best bet would be to set up a different gamerpic! Hope that helps!
  6. XBF Paul M Win User

Why can't I use my image as avatar?

Hi, Emnelel!

Paul from The Xbox Forums Team here to help assist with the issue, it looks like the gamer profile pic keeps changing. Do you know if the artwork has been copyrighted?
Thema:

1. Why can't I load my old images in the xbox chat? - Similar Threads - Why can't load

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  5. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  6. Why can't I load ANY games on the cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I load ANY games on the cloud?: I just renewed my game pass subscription and yet I can't play anything on the cloud. Every single game I try to launch gives me a horrible wait time, counts down and then ends up just saying the...
  7. Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...: My game forza horizon 5 wont load bfa603c8-e9e5-49e4-8af6-6acbb04bc321
  8. Why can't I get any of my games to load. It just keeps timing out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get any of my games to load. It just keeps timing out: Can't get any of my games to load. It say that it's timed out On every game I have tried to play. 582ddd6a-6344-4dd1-afd4-aa091b84f87d
  9. Why my xbox app can't load anything

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my xbox app can't load anything: Hello i'm zen ! I have some problem with xbox My xbox app won't load anything. Any fixes for this? I've tried restarting the phone and uninstalling the app, but neither did anything......
  10. Why can't I pre-load Diablo IV to my XBox? The notice said it would be available to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I pre-load Diablo IV to my XBox? The notice said it would be available to...: The Diable IV Ultimate version shows up in my purchase history. When I go to manage it shows 'You own this' and when I click it I get the error 'Check back in a little bit. We're having trouble...