Why can't I load MW 2018.

Discus and support Why can't I load MW 2018. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I bought call of duty modern warfare (not mw2 modern warfare 2018) for xbox one and I decided hey I wanna play it but i loaded it up reinstalled it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Frishy_boi, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Frishy_boi
    Frishy_boi Guest

So I bought call of duty modern warfare (not mw2 modern warfare 2018) for xbox one and I decided hey I wanna play it but i loaded it up reinstalled it and all it is coming up with is hey buy mw2 or hey here's warezone and I can't find the campaign for just MW and I don't know why? So could you please help.

* Moved from Community Center

:)

Frishy_boi, Nov 2, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hello Frishy_boi,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi Frishy_boi,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are having issues on Call of Duty Modern Warfare. As per description, you cannot download it ad you were asks to buy it again.

Let us check on this together and sort this out. We will assist you with your concern.

Kindly follow the instruction below and let's see if it will work.

• Sign-in to your account at Microsoft Account | Manage Your Payments and make sure that all of your payment methods are up to date and check that the order for COD: MWII went through in your order history.
    • If your order did not go through, place a new order for the edition you wish to purchase.
    • If your order did go through, utilize Contact us | Xbox Support for additional support. Please be aware of possible higher than normal wait times.
    If you have other clarifications, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hello Frishy_boi,

As always, we continue to prepare for the build-up of games launching over the next few months. We understand that, at times, things can go wrong, and we want you to know that we're working to resolve frustrating experiences reported to us by the members of our Xbox community. Keep an eye on this list for updates to existing issues, along with any new problems that may come up as new games are released.

Game Release Known Issues for November 2022 - Microsoft Community

Additionally, please make sure to check out Xbox Support for a wealth of information that may assist you in resolving your issue!

Please visit our article for the complete list of supported languages and links to the localized Forums.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Frishy_boi Win User

Hi geri

It didn't ask me to re-buy modern warfare, it only offered me modern warfare 2 as i hadnt bought MW2 i only have MW And I only got the disc for MW And the game case for it I never thought of MW2 before this. And on the game disc forMW it offered me MW2 or warezone I can't find anything on MW or its campaign on the disc.
  6. Machgier Win User

modern warfare

I bought a hard copy today. I already had downloaded Warzone and when the MW disc is put in the xbox, Warzone opens when you click on the icon for the MW disc.

No install information for MW, I have uninstalled Warzone and attempting to install MW from the hard disc.

Why wouldn't MW install if warzone was already installed? Why didnt the disc trigger the install and updates?
Thema:

1. Why can't I load MW 2018. - Similar Threads - Why can't load

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  5. Why can't I load ANY games on the cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I load ANY games on the cloud?: I just renewed my game pass subscription and yet I can't play anything on the cloud. Every single game I try to launch gives me a horrible wait time, counts down and then ends up just saying the...
  6. Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...: My game forza horizon 5 wont load bfa603c8-e9e5-49e4-8af6-6acbb04bc321
  7. Why can't I get any of my games to load. It just keeps timing out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get any of my games to load. It just keeps timing out: Can't get any of my games to load. It say that it's timed out On every game I have tried to play. 582ddd6a-6344-4dd1-afd4-aa091b84f87d
  8. Why can't I load my old images in the xbox chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I load my old images in the xbox chat?: I can't even load or/and see images that were sent from times ago on the xbox app, What do I do? c9949121-8c98-41a0-8948-f9e193b77aa7
  9. Why my xbox app can't load anything

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my xbox app can't load anything: Hello i'm zen ! I have some problem with xbox My xbox app won't load anything. Any fixes for this? I've tried restarting the phone and uninstalling the app, but neither did anything......
  10. Why can't I pre-load Diablo IV to my XBox? The notice said it would be available to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I pre-load Diablo IV to my XBox? The notice said it would be available to...: The Diable IV Ultimate version shows up in my purchase history. When I go to manage it shows 'You own this' and when I click it I get the error 'Check back in a little bit. We're having trouble...