Why cant I load Lord of the Rings: War in the North of my XBOX Series X?

Discus and support Why cant I load Lord of the Rings: War in the North of my XBOX Series X? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've just purchased LotR War in the North and can't play it on my XBOX Series X, please can you help? 6e52b48e-4c9d-4e53-a639-ec52399485da Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mewangohome, Aug 7, 2023.

1. mewangohome
    mewangohome Guest

I've just purchased LotR War in the North and can't play it on my XBOX Series X, please can you help?

:)

mewangohome, Aug 7, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Unfortunately LoTR War in the North (Xbox 360) is not backwards compatible with the Xbox Series X. Only a select number of Xbox 360 titles can be played on Xbox One and Series X consoles.

You can look and search the entire list of BC games here: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/backward-compatibility
  3. Epic Louie Win User

Looking for a local co-op hidden gem

Lord of the Rings: War in the North
  4. Bentleyma Win User

Looking for a offline co-op dungeon crawler/RPG

The Lord of The Rings: War in the North. I had fun co-oping it.
  5. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Games you want to bring back from xbox 360?

lord of the rings war in the North was a great Game, have done all Achievements. Would be Great if there Comes a Remaster for the X Or other Titles like War in the West, East, South :D
  6. FLUFFYR00 Win User

Favorite under the radar xbox 360 game?

Dantes Inferno, Lord of the rings War in the North, Kingdoms Of Amalur
Thema:

1. Why cant I load Lord of the Rings: War in the North of my XBOX Series X? - Similar Threads - Why cant load

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward: Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i checked. However my xbox messages me that i can...
  5. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  6. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...
  7. Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?: I have literally done every trick in the book at this point. Ive unlinked and relinked my discord account like 10 times, factory reset my xbox with the games and apps not touched 3 times, reset...
  8. why cant i load into black ops 3 servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i load into black ops 3 servers: every time i try to play online on bo3 it just says that i can’t load on because the servers are down but i checked the status and it’s fine 11b69dd4-199f-497f-90ee-7f1c422227c3
  9. Why cant i pre load my diablo 4 ultimate edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i pre load my diablo 4 ultimate edition?: Hi.i have pre ordered diablo 4 ultimate edition on my series x and the pre load isn't showing up but I can pre load the deluxe and standard edition . 8de2f62f-033d-4022-bab3-0d54b2c043ca
  10. Why cant my Xbox series s load games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant my Xbox series s load games?: Why cant my Xbox series s load games. Like i install fh5 or F1 2022 and then the xbox opens the game freezes on the loading screen or shows a black screen and shuts down. i have installed the OSU...