why cant i load into black ops 3 servers

Discus and support why cant i load into black ops 3 servers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; every time i try to play online on bo3 it just says that i can’t load on because the servers are down but i checked the status and it’s fine... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Boyd Guard, Aug 14, 2023.

1. Boyd Guard
    Boyd Guard Guest

every time i try to play online on bo3 it just says that i can’t load on because the servers are down but i checked the status and it’s fine

:)

Boyd Guard, Aug 14, 2023
  2. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

Hello Boyd G,

I'm Nilay and I'll be glad to answer your query today.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
    Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Check for any pending game updates.

Go to “My Apps & Games”, select Black Ops 3, and press the more options button. From the list, select “Manage game & add-ons” and then “Updates”. Any updates will be available here.

Solution 3: Try setting up manual DNS settings.

1. Please go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > DNS settings >> manual
    2. Primary DNS: 208.67.222.222
    3. Secondary DNS: 208.67.220.220

Solution 4: Do a factory reset

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.
    4. Reset and keep my games & apps.

Hope there will be a fix.

Good Luck
    Regards
  3. Daddydieselwoo Win User

Dont buy this game....

ITS GETTING OLD TRYING TO PLAY BLACK OPS 3 TAKES 15 TO 30 MIN TO PLAY A MATCH WITH MY SON THEN WE GET KICK , FIX THE GAME SOME PEOPLE CANT AFFORD THE XBOX ONE , WE CAN PLAY ALL THE OTHER BLACK OPS , WHY WE CANT PLAY THIS ONE ? I HAVE A XBOX ONE NEVER GET
    KICK FROM IT WHEN PLAYING BLACK OPS 3 ,
  4. ToRn G Reaper Win User

XBOX ONE BLACK OPS 3 ONLINE ISSUE

besides the ports, what else? because black ops 3 is the only game im having this problem on, and almost on a nightly basis, whenever i turn my xbox one on, and load up black ops for the first time in 24 hours i always get ive been kicked from the black
    ops 3 servers because ive lost connection.

my NAT Type is open and all this *** *** keeps happening. if my ports werent open, my NAT type wouldnt say open, on top of that, im having issues getting into my router and i dont know why....
  5. opposedforlife Win User

LOCKED - Microsoft... Quit blaming my connection for your network being down!

Same here. Loaded up black ops and that was it. Cant get back on.
  6. DUSTYFARM5R Win User

Error 0x80070490 on startup of Xbox One and when attempting to use Cortana

thats not what I am getting why is no one listing I get the code when I try an load my black ops 3 xbox one game but don't get it when trying to load other games
Thema:

1. why cant i load into black ops 3 servers - Similar Threads - why cant load

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward: Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i checked. However my xbox messages me that i can...
  5. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  6. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...
  7. Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?: I have literally done every trick in the book at this point. Ive unlinked and relinked my discord account like 10 times, factory reset my xbox with the games and apps not touched 3 times, reset...
  8. Why cant I load Lord of the Rings: War in the North of my XBOX Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I load Lord of the Rings: War in the North of my XBOX Series X?: I've just purchased LotR War in the North and can't play it on my XBOX Series X, please can you help? 6e52b48e-4c9d-4e53-a639-ec52399485da
  9. Why cant i pre load my diablo 4 ultimate edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i pre load my diablo 4 ultimate edition?: Hi.i have pre ordered diablo 4 ultimate edition on my series x and the pre load isn't showing up but I can pre load the deluxe and standard edition . 8de2f62f-033d-4022-bab3-0d54b2c043ca
  10. Why cant my Xbox series s load games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant my Xbox series s load games?: Why cant my Xbox series s load games. Like i install fh5 or F1 2022 and then the xbox opens the game freezes on the loading screen or shows a black screen and shuts down. i have installed the OSU...