Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...

Discus and support Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My game forza horizon 5 wont load bfa603c8-e9e5-49e4-8af6-6acbb04bc321 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Neil Paulic, Dec 13, 2023.

1. Neil Paulic
    Neil Paulic Guest

Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...

My game forza horizon 5 wont load

:)

Neil Paulic, Dec 13, 2023
  2. BUCMASTER Win User

How many disc you owned on the XB1?

I own 4. They are Forza Motorsports 5 (Day One edition), Dead Rising 3 (Day One edition), Ryse, Zoo Tycoon and soon to get Wolfenstein and also Forza Horizons upon release. My digital games include Killer Instinct and Max.
  3. mikeyrcgaming Win User

Your music in WWE games

Didn't play that game before but I do miss how in Forza Horizon 3, you could play your own music. Now with Forza Horizon 4, they removed that feature. It is ok because the game is still fun!
  4. VenomOfGod1 Win User

xbox multiplayer server connectivity blocked on windows 11

I have not played any game other than forza horizon 4, and I plan to play forza horizon 5 the day it comes out.
  5. pauligr Win User

Can't sign in XBox with error 0x8015DC0B

Yeah, I'm on Win 10, bought Forza 7 and Horizon 3, ultimate editions, not cheap games, mind you. Of course i was going to buy Horizon 4, but now I'm not sure I will. If Microsoft can't fix this for days now, then it should just stop selling games through
    Windows shop or whatever it's called for UAH.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Unable to activate Forza Horizon 2 digital code

That is correct.

Forza Horizon 3, now also delisted was the first one to have a PC version

You can use the money to purchase Forza Horizon 4 or 5.
Thema:

1. Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game... - Similar Threads - Why can't load

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  5. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  6. Why can't I load ANY games on the cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I load ANY games on the cloud?: I just renewed my game pass subscription and yet I can't play anything on the cloud. Every single game I try to launch gives me a horrible wait time, counts down and then ends up just saying the...
  7. Why can't I get any of my games to load. It just keeps timing out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get any of my games to load. It just keeps timing out: Can't get any of my games to load. It say that it's timed out On every game I have tried to play. 582ddd6a-6344-4dd1-afd4-aa091b84f87d
  8. Why can't I load my old images in the xbox chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I load my old images in the xbox chat?: I can't even load or/and see images that were sent from times ago on the xbox app, What do I do? c9949121-8c98-41a0-8948-f9e193b77aa7
  9. Why my xbox app can't load anything

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my xbox app can't load anything: Hello i'm zen ! I have some problem with xbox My xbox app won't load anything. Any fixes for this? I've tried restarting the phone and uninstalling the app, but neither did anything......
  10. Why can't I pre-load Diablo IV to my XBox? The notice said it would be available to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I pre-load Diablo IV to my XBox? The notice said it would be available to...: The Diable IV Ultimate version shows up in my purchase history. When I go to manage it shows 'You own this' and when I click it I get the error 'Check back in a little bit. We're having trouble...