Why can't I load ANY games on the cloud?

Discus and support Why can't I load ANY games on the cloud? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just renewed my game pass subscription and yet I can't play anything on the cloud. Every single game I try to launch gives me a horrible wait time,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hiroko legg, Dec 19, 2023.

1. hiroko legg
    hiroko legg Guest

I just renewed my game pass subscription and yet I can't play anything on the cloud. Every single game I try to launch gives me a horrible wait time, counts down and then ends up just saying the same thing about long queue times.. My Internet connection is fine, my console is up to date, and yet i still cannot play. This is extremely frustrating. I checked the status page and it says it's up and running... Is anyone else experiencing the same thing or have any idea how to fix it?

:)

hiroko legg, Dec 19, 2023
  2. Belen T.C. Win User

Hello Hiroko,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Belen T.C. Win User

Hello Hiroko,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We apologize for the inconvenience you are experiencing with the cloud gaming service. Xbox Team are aware of some issues affecting some users and we are working hard to resolve them as soon as possible. In the meantime, please try the following steps to troubleshoot your problem:

- Restart your console and your router/modem.

- Check your network settings and make sure you have a stable and fast internet connection.

- Clear your console cache by holding the power button for 10 seconds until it shuts down, then unplugging it for 30 seconds and plugging it back in.

- Update your console software if there is any available update.

- Try a different game or a different device to see if the issue persists.

For your reference, you may also check this link: Troubleshoot problems with cloud gaming | Xbox Support

If none of these step's work, you can contact Xbox Live Support for further assistance. You can reach them on this link: Contact us | Xbox Support. Click on "Contact Us" to chat with Live Support or request a callback.

I hope this helps! Feel free to ask back any questions or concern. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

4. leviathin666 Win User

Xbox one games

If that's the case then why won't it let me move any saves to my Xbox one from the cloud, and keeps loading games off of the cloud and forcing me to create new saves that I have previously deleted off of the cloud back onto the cloud!?
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why can't I run any game on Xbox Cloud? run any game on Xbox Cloud?

Starfield has caused a. exponential increase in users. The service is still in beta as a perk on UGP, and uptime is not guaranteed during this period.
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Why can't I run any game on Xbox Cloud? run any game on Xbox Cloud?

Hello Wojciech Wojciech,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your eagerness to join playing Xbox Cloud Gaming beta games. To answer your question, for you to start play Xbox Game Cloud Gaming Beta, an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is required.

To check your game subscription, please use this link and sign into your account: Microsoft account | Services & subscriptions.

If the installed games and or the Xbox is not showing you a cloud icon for playing it, feel free to access this link and start to play your games from there: Xbox Cloud Gaming Beta website.

To learn more about Cloud Gaming, please check these links:

How to use cloud gaming | Xbox Support

Troubleshoot problems with cloud gaming | Xbox Support

We look forward to your update.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Thema:

1. Why can't I load ANY games on the cloud? - Similar Threads - Why can't load

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  5. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  6. Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...: My game forza horizon 5 wont load bfa603c8-e9e5-49e4-8af6-6acbb04bc321
  7. Why can't I get any of my games to load. It just keeps timing out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get any of my games to load. It just keeps timing out: Can't get any of my games to load. It say that it's timed out On every game I have tried to play. 582ddd6a-6344-4dd1-afd4-aa091b84f87d
  8. Why can't I load my old images in the xbox chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I load my old images in the xbox chat?: I can't even load or/and see images that were sent from times ago on the xbox app, What do I do? c9949121-8c98-41a0-8948-f9e193b77aa7
  9. Why my xbox app can't load anything

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my xbox app can't load anything: Hello i'm zen ! I have some problem with xbox My xbox app won't load anything. Any fixes for this? I've tried restarting the phone and uninstalling the app, but neither did anything......
  10. Why can't I pre-load Diablo IV to my XBox? The notice said it would be available to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I pre-load Diablo IV to my XBox? The notice said it would be available to...: The Diable IV Ultimate version shows up in my purchase history. When I go to manage it shows 'You own this' and when I click it I get the error 'Check back in a little bit. We're having trouble...