Why can’t i load all the way in to the rec on NBA 2k23

Discus and support Why can’t i load all the way in to the rec on NBA 2k23 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So ever since the update on NBA2k23 it won’t let me load all the way in to the rec i just get stuck on The loading screen... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Terry Goodman1, Jul 6, 2023.

1. Why can’t i load all the way in to the rec on NBA 2k23

So ever since the update on NBA2k23 it won’t let me load all the way in to the rec i just get stuck on The loading screen

:)

Terry Goodman1, Jul 6, 2023
  2. Kyle Kidd Win User

Same. This game is trash. I've been able to get into only6 rec games my 2k card says. I try evey day. Worst game ever. 2k support says they know about the issue but never fixes it.
  3. Mustafa Taylor Win User

I have an Xbox series X and it will serously not let me load into the rec I’ve tried for 2 weeks now still won’t let me play it’s honestly annoying and frustrating and should not be happening if it’s not happening or everyone like my friends can play but I can’t like did I do something wrong????
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi Terry! I'll do my best to help.

What exactly is your Xbox console model?
    Is it the only game mode that's not working? How about the others?
    What steps have you done so far?

For our basic troubleshooting steps, try to power cycle your console and your network devices such as router/modem.

- Press and hold the Xbox power button for 10 sec until it turns off. Unplug it from the power source for few minutes. Plug it back in and turn it on again.

- Turn off your router/modem and unplug it from its power source then wait few minutes before turning it back on.

Kind regards,
  5. Terry Caleb1 Win User

Why can’t I load into the rec on nba 2k23

Hello my name is Terry Sayles I have the same Problem on my Nba2k23 on Xbox one what I need to fix the problem my REC Was Loading up and Did nothing
  6. WattyNuela Win User

Why can’t I load into the rec on nba 2k23

Hello Terry, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having some trouble when trying to play this mode on NBA2K23. Let’s try to sort this out.

However, before that, I would like to ask what else you tried apart from the procedures described in your post?

Additionally, do you have an Xbox One or Series X|S console?
Thema:

1. Why can’t i load all the way in to the rec on NBA 2k23 - Similar Threads - Why can’t load

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  4. Why can’t I access Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I access Xbox at all?: My sister has a Microsoft account and can log into Minecraft just fine, but when I try to access anything else Xbox related it just signs me out. I know this isn’t an internet issue because I...
  5. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  6. Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...: So what’s happening here 7ed89430-0298-4b16-a1d1-f59db3a60805
  7. Why can’t I change load out on split screen in mw2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I change load out on split screen in mw2: Me and my partner trying to play cod mw2 and every time we play online and split screen we can never change load outs or see scores we have uninstalled it and reset it and it’s still not working...
  8. Why can’t I load into the rec on nba 2k23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I load into the rec on nba 2k23: In regards to NBA 2k23 Since the new season started I have been in able to play rec. I just get stuck in the loading screen I’ve tried un and reinstalling the game I’ve tried powering everything...
  9. Why can’t I load BO3 on my Xbox series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I load BO3 on my Xbox series S?: I have bought the digital download for bo3 just so I can play zombies again. Every time I try to connect to online services I get the ABC error with the close 100.0.0.1.2.0.0 in the top right...
  10. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live when I load up a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live when I load up a game?: It keeps saying your connection to Xbox live has been lost please sign again but when I do it’s perfectly fine. This is on Xbox 360 I just wanted to play some BO2 online for nostalgia, please...